News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 DODGE CHARGER 500 BUILD SHEET FOR SALE

Started by als500, April 20, 2009, 06:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

I have always said and have done that.

If it was my window sticker that guy would be offering me 1000.00 to stop beating him.

That is just wrong.

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on April 30, 2009, 09:05:07 AM
I just heard that I get a mention for reuniting a buildsheet with a car in a Daytona story in the new Musclecar Review. This is the sheet I found in DocTona. Have not seen the article yet.

Sweet !!!!   :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SBBob

Trust me I have done it to him many time in my thoughts.  What really hacks me is he was a big time racer and thinks his SHIT does not stink.  A lot of friends have talked to him, but it is all about the MONEY for him.  Thankfully I don't need that stuff to have fun with the car, just something I think should go with the car period.
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

RallyeMike

QuoteI don't understand his thinking, but that VIN # matches only my car and that no one else would even be interested, but 3 years have come and gone and he still thinks it is his retirement package.  I also go out of my way to help out a fellow MOPARITE.  Just had to get this off my chest as it makes me very mad that one idiot can be such a JERK!

It just shows the character of the person who has it. Apparently they have no problem with extortion? Best just to forget about and watch the papers for his obituary.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/