News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOW Another Lime light superbird convertible

Started by moparstuart, May 01, 2009, 04:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on May 04, 2009, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: FJ5WING on May 04, 2009, 07:14:07 AM
I wonder if the throttle cable got cut and buffed with the rest of the paint? :shruggy:
along with the steering box and wiper motor also   :shruggy:

It doesn't take any more time to remove the stuff than it does to tape them up properly. That is when the stuff actually gets taped up.
Doesn't make sense to me.  :brickwall:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

69_500

I was starting to wonder if anyone even caught what I had said.

Don't feel so bad Stuart. I took the 500 to a local cruise in the other day only to have my brakes go out on me on the drive home. Thats pretty interesting on a Saturday night driving the 20 miles home without any brakes at all. Which really made it fun to try to park it back in the garage. Had to put out some blocks to back up against so I could stop it before going through the wall.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on May 04, 2009, 04:42:18 PM
I was starting to wonder if anyone even caught what I had said.

Don't feel so bad Stuart. I took the 500 to a local cruise in the other day only to have my brakes go out on me on the drive home. Thats pretty interesting on a Saturday night driving the 20 miles home without any brakes at all. Which really made it fun to try to park it back in the garage. Had to put out some blocks to back up against so I could stop it before going through the wall.
glad you made it home safe, did you figure out what's bad yet ?   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nascarxx29

Lost my brakes plenty of times .You can hold out on the emergency brake release and use the emergency brake.Only you dont get brake lights in traffic situations
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Street Teacher

Hey Stuart,

Don't forget who gave you the advice on the air conditioning.  Did i see pics where you got it installed?

By the way, this was all lori's idea since she has been posting our local car show flyer on all the mopar discussion forums.      :icon_smile_big:

Street Teacher

Hi Paul in Minnetonka,

Thanks for the welcome post.  We are just south of you in Iowa.
Did you get your garage finished and moved into?  (Saw it in your
profile).

4cruzin

Wow the car is looking sweet.  Gonna have a ton of fun in that convertible for sure!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

moparstuart

Quote from: Street Teacher on May 04, 2009, 10:27:40 PM
Hey Stuart,

Don't forget who gave you the advice on the air conditioning.  Did i see pics where you got it installed?

By the way, this was all lori's idea since she has been posting our local car show flyer on all the mopar discussion forums.      :icon_smile_big:
no i been killing off all the other gremlins before tackleing the A/C stuff.  The compressor is mounted but i still need to route all the lines and charge the system .

PocketThunder

Quote from: Street Teacher on May 04, 2009, 10:50:53 PM
Hi Paul in Minnetonka,

Thanks for the welcome post.  We are just south of you in Iowa.
Did you get your garage finished and moved into?  (Saw it in your
profile).

I'm just getting started on it.  Check out this thread for pictures and details.. >>  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56750.0.html

Paul   :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

more pictures from Dan , he is coming to the winged warriors meet @Mopars in the park minnesota end of this month . It will be nice to meet him and talk .

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

dan is getting it ready and prepped for motor install

Hey Stuart, Not sure if I showed you these but they are some pics for Hagerty. We installed the new disc brake kit in the front and started detailing under the hood in prep for the engine install! YEAH!

Dan

moparstuart

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 16, 2009, 10:26:21 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 16, 2009, 09:24:33 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Thats how i haul my 440 around, in the back of my mini-van!   :yesnod:
you could be using a nice  69 camper special  but do what you gotta do 

GeneralLeeTESH

Stuart-that is AWESOME ! Love the car ! Right on man !!!!   :yesnod: ;D :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :cheers: :scratchchin:
The TESH

moparstuart

motor installed