News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thinking about making a MISTAKE on the 500...

Started by Charger Aficionado, July 20, 2006, 08:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Whatever happened with this color debate?   :shruggy:  Did it get painted black or green? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 27, 2009, 03:51:18 PM
:popcrn:
I just knew your popcorn smiley would appear if i brought this one back from the dead.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Man, this IS an old thread......... I would like to know as well....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

I was thinking the car is in another person's hands at this time. Not sure what they are doing with it though.

BigBlockSam

QuoteI just knew your popcorn smiley would appear if i brought this one back from the dead.   icon_smile_big

:yesnod: you know me well,  i can't help myself !!  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

watt340

I personally like the F8, the black stripe gives it a sinister look. These cars are too scarce to do a color change on. Too bad the bodywork is already started on the F8 500, a lot of guys would like to buy a project like this and have their own bodyshop do the metalwork, or even do the work themselves. Maybe post photos of the car in it's current condition and a list of the NOS parts for it. That way someone could make you an honest offer as it sits. Also, what state do you live in? Logistics can play a part in who you might find as a buyer.