News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lynnwood WA cruise nite every friday

Started by 375instroke, May 29, 2009, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

375instroke

Saw this on Craigslist while looking for parts in the Seattle area.  Guess I'll check it out with the '69 R/T.  Hope it's not a bunch of ricer fart pipes.  I've been to cruise nights in So.Cal in burger joint parking lots that would have hundreds of cars spilling out everywhere into other parking lots.  Trailer queens would power park up front, and these would happen every week.  Haven't been to a big one since moving to Seattle.

Come on get your cars out........cruise to the Taco Time parking lot at 196th & 44th Ave West in Lynnwood across the street from Fred Meyer EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. Lot's of cool cars, GREAT people show up, why not yours ?? 5:00pm to late EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. No exhibitions of speed, Lynnwood police are ALSO invited, last week they cruised through the parking lot to look for any troublemakers, police station only 2 blocks away for processing..........you were warned !!!! Remember................IT'S EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!!

375instroke

Checked it out.  20 to 30 cars, I guess.  Only Mopars were mine, and a Hemi Superbird that showed up.