News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing clone wondering?

Started by Ghoste, June 08, 2009, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

another
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Haven't seen the blue bird before. Do you know the owner?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on June 10, 2009, 10:12:00 AM
Haven't seen the blue bird before. Do you know the owner?
guy from the atlanta area , met him two years ago in north carolina , he had not finished his clone yet but wanted to take it to a national meet .
  No interior , drive train or glass , but it was looking really good .

moparstuart

waynes bird had a coronet hood scoop before restoration started

picture of the hood here .       http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,57850.msg644669.html#msg644669

mauve66

plus you can make a SB from a road runner OR satellite (theres got to alot more of them than chargers) and you can only make a tona from a charger
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Ghoste

That was also something that made me wonder why there were fewer Bird clones, although after the point was made about the front end modifications I can now see where with the Charger you only have to find one car but for the Superbird you technically have to find three (or at least parts thereof).

hotrod98

Quote from: mauve66 on June 10, 2009, 08:37:27 PM
plus you can make a SB from a road runner OR satellite (theres got to alot more of them than chargers) and you can only make a tona from a charger

Have you tried to find a 70 Satellite lately? They're bringing roadrunner prices nowadays when you do find one. I've almost sold mine a couple of times. Glad I didn't.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams