News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's car is this?

Started by NYCMille, June 08, 2009, 07:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucaslaw

I'm putting a hitch on my Lambo!

Monterrey SV #3 (Mario Andrettis' old car)

pettybird

Quote from: lucaslaw on June 13, 2009, 10:59:35 AM
I'm putting a hitch on my Lambo!

Monterrey SV #3 (Mario Andrettis' old car)

psh.  just another crappy Chrysler product.   ::)

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: Aero426 on June 11, 2009, 11:01:47 AM
Quote from: F6Daytona on June 08, 2009, 10:18:13 PM
Quote from: WINGR on June 08, 2009, 10:09:13 PM

I agree, it probably belongs to J. Machado from California. If it is his then it was at Dega back in 2004, it sure looks sweeeeeeet. Great replica of Neil Castle's old number six. :2thumbs:

WINGR
Joe Machado from Palm Springs Cali this car has been Buddy Baker 88 car from fame SPICE GIRLS VIDEO  to prior BOBBY ALLISON 22 to NEIL CASTLES 06 car. Joe among David Paddick of Performance Car Graphics statred Winged Warriors in Cerritos Ca. originally...very cool guy...

Minor detail, but David Patik had nothing to do with the formation of the original Winged Warriors Limited club.    That group was indeed started by Machado with Jim Radke, both in California.    The group was a spin-off of a another club called the South Bay Road Runners.    Dave Patik was an early member of Winged Warriors, but was not involved in forming it. 
Totally correct AREO426,  Jim had a Yellow bird and Joe the Silver Daytona.  That was the first 2 wing cars of that club.  I somewhere still have the recorded minutes form the first meating on starting the club.
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.