News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car shows in md

Started by c00nhunterjoe, June 24, 2009, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

i'm not sure who may be in hte area but there is a pretty ecent car show at the lowes in abingdon md. i went last firday and there was a beautiful 68, my 69, and a beautiful 70 there, i took pics with my cell but they are tiny. i am going again this friday with a real camera so if anybody is in the area stop by!! i will be the younger redneck with the rusty black charger

Sergeant

Post the info, if its not to far of a drive, Id like to go.

c00nhunterjoe

LOWE'S OF S. BEL AIR, MD #2589
414 CONSTANT FRIENDSHIP BOULEVARD
ABINGDON, MD 21009
Phone: (443) 456-7080
Fax: (443) 456-7083

FRIDAY NIGHTS  4:30 PM – 10:00 PM. APRIL thru NOVEMBER

THE RULES:

WE ARE PLEASED TO BE WELCOMED BACK TO LOWES AND ASK EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THIS EVENT TO THANK THOSE WHO WORK HERE AND THE MANAGEMENT FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION.

WE ASK THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS OBEY THE FOLLOWING RULES:

·       SPECTATORS MUST PARK IN FRONT PARKING LOT

THIS CRUISE IS OPEN TO ALL EARLY AND LATE MODEL MUSCLE CARS & TRUCKS, "TUNER STYLE" PERFORMANCE, ANTIQUES, VINTAGE AND SPECIAL INTREST CARS & TRUCKS AND CUSTOM CYCLES.
      NO DAILY DRIVERS (unless they are listed above)
      **DO NOT WALK THRU ROPED OFF PRODUCT AREA**

·       PLEASE PARK IN SINGLE CAR SPACES (DO NOT DOUBLE UP or PUT CHAIRS IN A SPOT)

No saving spaces after 7:00 pm

·       NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PERMITTED ON THE LOT

·       PLEASE OBSERVE 3 MPH SPEED LIMIT

·       NO LOUD MUSIC       

·       NO EXCESSIVE ENGINE REVVING

·       PLACE ALL TRASH IN PROVIDED CONTAINERS (OR TAKE IT WITH YOU)

·       DO NOT TOUCH OR LEAN ON ANYONES VEHICLE

·       PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OF THEIR CHILDREN (LOOK DON'T TOUCH)

·       PETS ARE TO BE SHORT LEASHED, UNDER CONTROL AND CLEANED UP AFTER.

·       NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS PERMITTED ON LOT

·       NO SOLICITING OR RAFFLES (UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED)

·       NO UNAPPROVED VENDING OR MERCHANDISEING

·       PLEASE LEAVE IN A SAFE MANNER (NO TURBO – NO BURNOUTS)

...........................................................DON'T BE STUPID

BATHROOM FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE LOWES STORE

AS THIS CRUISE BECOMES MORE AND MORE POPULAR AND SPACE BECOMES AN ISSUE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE TYPES OF VEHILCES THAT WILL BE PERMITTED. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE WITH JUST CAUSE. ANYONE WHO FAILS TO OBEY THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LOT. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES, THEFTS OR ACTIONS OF OTHERS.

RESTRAUNT'S AVAILABLE

Within walking distance is Stars & Stripes Grill, KFC, McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell and Starbucks

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMMENTS PLEASE CALL JEFF BARNES AT 410-627-0027 .

PLEASE REMEMBER – YOUR ACTIONS REFLECT ON ALL OF US, SO PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS HARFORDS GREATEST CRUISE LOCATION.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR UP TO DATE CRUISE AND CAR SHOW INFO AT

Sergeant

2 hour drive each way for me but I may come down one of these weeks I have nothing planned. I may just wait until c00nhunterjoe is broke and desperate to sell his 69 to me though ;)

y3chargerrt

c00nhunterjoe

glen burnie is a hell of a drive for me right now, i may make it one of these days though, i hear it is nice.  the abingdon show had over 300 cars 2 weeks ago, last friday was a bust due to the weather forecast. i will be there this friday again with my car and if i can get my buddy's 67 belvedere re-wired it will be there as well, i hope some of you guys make the trip!!!! they also do drawings for $50 lowes gift cards!

BlueSS454

I've been to the Lowe's Cruise a few times.  A friend of mine is the guy that organized it/runs it.  I've taken the Charger down twice, and last time I took my 69 Chevelle.  Usually a nice turnout.  It's a little over an hour drive foe me.
Tom Rightler

c00nhunterjoe

cool, next time you are going let me know! i would love to see your lee!  :2thumbs:

BlueSS454

I'm going to try and come down for the August 28th cruise night as long as I can get off work around 4 since it's about an hour and a half drive from here.
Tom Rightler

c00nhunterjoe

cool, i hope to see you there. bring the lee!!!

BlueSS454

I'll be bringing the General down to Lowe's tomorrow  :2thumbs:.  I plan on being there around 4:30  or so.
Tom Rightler

c00nhunterjoe

crap!! i missed your post in here! did you make it to lowes? i didnt go this past week, i went to the drag strip instead. figures........ next time pm when you are headed this way so i make sure to be there!

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

c00nhunterjoe

man your car looks good, i assume based on how red it looks in the later picture that it is hemi-orange?

sixty8charger

Is glen burnie still putting on shows this time of year?..if so..i would kike to head up there...in quantico right now for the next few weeks. And need something to do over the weekends!
Jayson

BlueSS454

The Saturday night cruise at the Marley Station Mall on Ritchie Highway (MD-2) should still be going on.
Tom Rightler