News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Hemi Book

Started by Fastmanefi, May 16, 2009, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fastmanefi

Newbie here.  Just wanted to say that my new Hemi book (How to Build Max-Performance Hemi Engines) is coming out in late July, and I'll be at the Mopar Nationals doing a book signing.  My web site (fastmanefi.com) has the details.

This book is not about building a restoration Hemi.  It's about how to build a Hemi using the best aftermarket parts.  In other words a state-of-the-art build.  The engine I build in the book uses EFI and it even uses coil-on-plug technology.  Stop by at the Nats and say hello.

mikepmcs

Welcome!
Cool you have your own book!  Hope you make a million. :2thumbs:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Fastmanefi

Maybe a million pennies ... hey ... but even a million pennies are worth $10K.

firefighter3931

Welcome aboard Rich !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Fastmanefi

Fastmanefi

The book can now be pre-ordered on-line directly from my web site www.fastmanefi.com.