News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One set of ugly tail pipe tips.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, July 17, 2009, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Need I say more?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 17, 2009, 07:29:07 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 17, 2009, 05:50:36 AM
Need I say more?

Im actually kinda surprised you DONT like them.  :slap:

Ya, didnt you used to be a Chevy guy Rob?   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Mike DC

I've never really liked those Avalanches in general.  Someday I think we'll look back at those things like a 1959 Caddilac in terms of the bodystyle's excess.

Troy

Yeah, the tips are the best part... those things are hideous.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 17, 2009, 08:40:54 AM
I've never really liked those Avalanches in general.  Someday I think we'll look back at those things like a 1959 Caddilac in terms of the bodystyle's excess.

Agree on that. Plastic does not go well on trucks.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 17, 2009, 07:29:07 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 17, 2009, 05:50:36 AM
Need I say more?

Im actually kinda surprised you DONT like them.  :slap:
I knew you would make a comment to me.  :slap: Yes like other Mopar owners here I also love the old GM classics. The truck is fine, but those tips. Yuk!
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Foreman72

i wanna know how you got that good of a picture while driving :ahum:  :icon_smile_big:

bet you could get a pretty nice scar off of that...hey they should make mopar M's for that huh :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

bull

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 17, 2009, 08:40:54 AM
I've never really liked those Avalanches in general.  Someday I think we'll look back at those things like a 1959 Caddilac in terms of the bodystyle's excess.

I'm surprised those homely things have lasted this long. The first time I saw one I figured it would go by way of the Aztek.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Foreman72 on July 17, 2009, 02:35:45 PM
i wanna know how you got that good of a picture while driving :ahum:  :icon_smile_big:

bet you could get a pretty nice scar off of that...hey they should make mopar M's for that huh :lol:
I was stopped at a light. One bad feature of the Iphone camera is no zoom. So I had to get up close.

ITSA426

My kid brother has those tail pipe extensions on his 67 Impala, 396 four speed convertible.  They go nicely with the car.  I rarely see them because he's usually looking at my tailpipes and that big Charger tail light.

BIRD67

My buddy Justin had a set on his '70 Nova SS, he took them off because everybody said they looked "queer". He agreed..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

The70RT

I seen aftermarket ones  years ago....kinda hideous. I wonder how pentastar tips would look :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us