News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfan

Attention DodgeCharger.com members ! Dfan/ J.Winton filed fraud charges with Converse County Sherriff,Clark Co of NV. Sherriff Dept.,and Riverside Co. Calif. Sherriff Dept. against Chris Houg for taking Dfans 1970 Daytona replica in clear title trade for 09 R/T challenger. This letter is to warn other members--if the moderators permit it to run--about F6daytonas dealings. Chris Houg is a liar & a crook--this is not an opinion -- IT IS A FACT. Because the wheels of justice move soooo slow I decided to warn Charger.com members before they were robbed like I was. Chris makes his living wheeling and dealing in Dodge parts and cars---he is not afraid of law inforcement yet--but he hit the big time now. I'm sure he has had crooked dealings with other members and because the amount was small they probably let it go to save themselves the embarrassment of admitting to being taken by Chris. Until this case has gone through the legal channels--I would like to keep other DODGE owners from being robbed and make it harder for Chris to make his illegal gains profitable!  :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

Rolling_Thunder

Hmmm    F6Daytona seems to pop up in more than one of these threads if memory serves me correctly

I would like to know more about exactly what happened -   I know the mods have final say and I hate threads like this one (bashing another member) but it just seems if this man's name keeps getting brought up there might be grounds for it ?     

Maybe I just like the drama but I at least like to hear both sides of a story or at least see proof of an argument (court papers, filed claims, etc) --- makes the case seem more legitament. I know you stated the process is slow and i do not expect these documents to be available at this time - however, i feel it is too easy no-a-days to smears some one's name on rumor.

:Twocents:   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

dfan

Hi Rolling Thunder, Chris called me to buy my Daytona--He said he had a R/T challenger to trade--It is not in his name,he said it had the 5.7 hemi--he put the hemi engine cover over a 3.5 v6---he said he owed 5000 dollars through chrysler finance---he owes over 25000 and its through JP MORGON CHASE-- does an of this sound like he accidently didn't understand what he was doing?

dfan

To photo all the paperwork would take forever--but if you think I'm just slandering call 1-760-836-3215 and ask for SGT. Baur and ask if there is an on going investigation. Chris conned a fellow member into going with him to deliver the challenger and pick up the Daytona---does this look like I"m kidding?

Tilar

Let me get this straight, Someone actually traded a Daytona for a new challenger, Gave up clear paperwork on the Daytona without getting clear paperwork on the Challenger?  And did anyone actually drive this V6 powered car and think it was as strong as a 5.7 hemi should be?  Is this right? Don't get me wrong, It definitely sounds fraudulent but it also sounds like someone didn't do any homework.... None.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

dfan

Let me get this straight---when someone commits a crime its ok as long as they get away with it? Purposely lying and misleading someone is ok with you? The reason I wrote this is  to let other innocent members ---do their homework so that a crooks  like Chris Houg won't take their hard erned money from them. This website SHOULD be for those who enjoy the hobby--not for VULCHERS like Chris Houg to go shopping with his FRIENDS.

dfan

Just so you know--I did leave with the paperwork,notorizied bill of sale, bogus title and the car in a trailer--the paperwork was  found to be fraudulant later. MY WORD howerever was good as gold and so was my paperwork unlike the word of Chris Houg. It is not fun to go through the legal process--I was not going to write this at first because I knew I would be critisized by his friends--but I decided what about all the great mopar fans that are honest on this site ?  If the moderators and the people on this site think its ok to act like Chris Houg--what does that say? Got it straight yet ? :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

G-man

what kind of RETARD (sorry for expression but was better than other choices)

A: trades a daytona for a new heap of shit.
B: can in there right mind be deceived by a v8 cover. I mean shit dude, they dont even sound remotely the same.

Conclusion: Deceiving and lieing isnt right but the stupidity of that deal aint any better either. :slap:

chargergirl

I truly believe that no one on this site or any other feels that it is ok to commit fraud...in any form. Just as we went through the angst that another member endured through with his purchase...he was also held responsible for purchasing something he didn't check out first. Everything will come out in the wash. If he is guilty he will be held responsible. Documentation has to be seen before the final deal. We just verified my car was as it was supposed to be. Well it wasn't and it is. Numbers matching, not a 383 as told. In this event I don't feel the guy was trying to rip me off or even misinform me. I think he was misinformed, we got the car from someone we trusted who ALSO told us to verify that it was what the person said it was. Reading the VIN#/fender tag, prior to purchase may have helped, however it could also have been modified...glued on. These Tags will tell you EVERYTHING! Caveat emptor...let the buyer beware has been written since man has been doing business.
Trust your Woobie!

bull

:dancinglock: Potential for lock: high.

Well, good luck getting your car/money back. I'm sure you feel pretty stupid about letting your clone go for a V6 Challenger so I won't pile on. Chaulk it up as lesson hard learned.

dfan

Oh yeah--lesson learned--but I didn't write this to justify myself or the trade or explain the reason for the trade--or worry about criticizem--it was to inform the honest members--99% of those who go here for advice on their project --I have already figured a way to reslove my problem.

G-man

Sweet. Glad it will all work out for u, just please... no more foolish trades of old for new unless ur car is sofar gone it requires thousands upong thousands (20k +) to get working and u cant be bothered with that.

Go Hogs Go

That sucks. I learned my lesson the hard way when I took a 68 Mustang #'s matching GT coupe in trade for my 71 Challenger. It turned out not to be a GT and was born a with a 6 cylinder. :eek2: I'll be lucky if I even get my money back, but that was on me. He was just passing on what he had been told when he bought the car and did not check it out, and neither did I until it was to late.
Go Hogs!

RD

sorry to hear this man.. we have all not done the most intelligent things in our lives (me definately included in regards to trades or cars bought, i have my doozies of "what the hell was i thinking?" car trades).  I hope everything works out for you and the CON MAN GETS IT IN THE ASH IN PRISON FOR ALL I CARE! I hope justice overcomes in this one, this guy is a dirtbag if your allegations are true.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Arthu®

Some of you are missing the point. Whether dfan deemed the trade between the Daytona and the Challenger R/T fair is completely irrelevant, it is just about the fact that he never got what he thought he traded for and that is fraudulent, if the papers that were used in the exchange have really been altered than that really closes it. All the other side things such as how well the homework was done, or how he could be fooled by a V6 sound are not to the point. He is so nice to give us heads up on a guy that is an alleged scammer that is active on this site we should be happy and if this all is just a misunderstanding (hard to believe, but nothing is impossible) it is time for F6Daytona to step up to the plate and defend himself. Otherwise we will probably hear the outcome of the legal process and in the meantime we can watch out while dealing with F6Daytona.

dfan I wish you all the luck with the legal process and I hope that the deal can either be reversed or that you are compensated in any way.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

moparstuart

wow sorry for you horrible situation, thanks for the heads up about this guy.  I'm glad you came forward with the information even if it's badly embarrassing for you.  I'm sorry others are attacking you for this, instead of attacking this scum bag.

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Looks like he was just on here 2 days ago.  Maybe he'll be back soon to clear things up?   :icon_smile_big:  Maybe his paper work was lost at the post office and the post office didnt call him to tell him to come pick it up?..  :scratchchin:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7964

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Bob

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 27, 2009, 10:08:51 AM
Looks like he was just on here 2 days ago.  Maybe he'll be back soon to clear things up?   :icon_smile_big:  Maybe his paper work was lost at the post office and the post office didnt call him to tell him to come pick it up?..  :scratchchin:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :notworthy:

moparstuart

dude your killin me i just spit pop all over me  LOL
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on July 27, 2009, 12:33:43 PM

dude your killin me i just spit pop all over me  LOL

No $hit...that's bull. This sure won't be cleared up on line over the internet. I would go to him myself and get my F-ing car back right now! Well Smith and Wesson would go with me. What a bastard..sorry for all the language but this kind of crap chaps my ass. Good luck sorting through this mess.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Looks like Chris is at it again. If I remember correctly, he f*cked over another member on a set of Kelsey Hayes Recall wheels.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,57295.msg638798.html#msg638798
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Daytona R/T SE

This "F6Daytona" guy was trying to buy some parts I had for sale.

I'm not going to go into any detail here,

but let's just say something didn't feel right.

I put an end to the deal.

I'm VERY glad I did.

72chargerSE

http://www.dre.ca.gov/pdf_docs/rebwin05.pdf

Check out this under "REVOKED LICENSES"........ it's Christopher Philip Houg.....

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 72chargerSE on July 27, 2009, 05:51:32 PM
http://www.dre.ca.gov/pdf_docs/rebwin05.pdf

Check out this under "REVOKED LICENSES"........ it's Christopher Philip Houg.....

Revoked because of codes 490 & 10177(b). Code 490 is "Substantially related criminal conviction" and 10177(b) is "Conviction of crime".
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX