News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: rrstroker71 on January 12, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
Had one dealing with him, he did pay me for the parts, but it was a pain, then he said he had a car he wanted me to work on, we talked a few times and now he  does not reply to e-mails or phone messages. No big deal for me, but he sure talked a good game and money was no problem, guess doing a legit deal with a contract scared him!

Yeah you sounded like you may be hanging around a lot and he would just rather do it if you were a distance away for personal reasons.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Daytona R/T SE

So...

It's been a year since the last post on this...

Any updates ? :shruggy:

paul smart

CUTiger78

So...

It's been since 2009 that this thread started and a year since the last post on this.

Any updates?   :shruggy:

brigond

Wow , I know this whole thing happened a few years ago but "good looking out". This experience stretches beyond a charger forum.   I hope it all worked out in the end for you. What comes around goes around.
Mopars are like the Hot Wheel/Matchbox cars from when I was a kid ...  Bad A@@ and Cool!!!

My other hobby is practicing the ancient art of CLICK! POW!

NHCharger

I thought I read on Moparts that he committed suicide a few months ago. I tried a search over there but couldn't find it.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Tilar

Wow, that guy is a piece of work. I'm surprised someone hasn't done a little "body work" on his head.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brutalowner

Quote from: NHCharger on March 01, 2013, 09:23:42 PM
I thought I read on Moparts that he committed suicide a few months ago. I tried a search over there but couldn't find it.
Maybe it was  "assisted". No room in my heart for a guy like this. Off with it...
69 Charger
68 Coronet R/T 440/727
57 300C 392 H word
76 W250 Crew 5.9Magnum 5spd
76 RC 440 4spd

mom4kids

Beware: Christopher P. Houg has a new alias:  Bobby Riley

polywideblock

just read all  this tread, why hasn't someone let this guy feel what a good piece of hickory feels like upside the Head yet

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

hemi-hampton

Indygenerallee

Guy's like this have BIG BALLS!!! And how they can sleep at night I HAVE NO IDEA!!! If it were myself I would be looking around every corner, every minute of the day... The bastard has to know he has his coming any day, He needs a thourough ass whipping to a inch of death!!!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Cooter

What's really sad is people not doing their homework....With all the information that's on the net, there is no reason for getting hosed in this day and age.

This douchebag simply prayed upon people's gulibility and greed. Told them exactly what they wanted to hear, and they bought it like this guy with the Daytona clone. I'm sorry, but I for one would never have even thought of trading a musclecar for some POS, run-o-the-mill, Challenger. I do find it troubling that he took as many as he did before people began to put his name "Up in lights".

If he is dead, may he continue to feel that very warm feeling of flames on his ass in hell.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Patronus

Its going to end up like that guy who came into his Texas barn to find the help sexually assaulting his 6 year old daughter. Killed him right there, cops didn't say a word.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mom4kids

Yikes!  No one should hurt the guy! He should however, be put behind bars for a very long time!  As for doing your homework,  if you don't know he's a con man,  there's no reason to research his name....

Cooter

Quote from: mom4kids on May 04, 2013, 04:13:07 PM
Yikes!  No one should hurt the guy! He should however, be put behind bars for a very long time!  As for doing your homework,  if you don't know he's a con man,  there's no reason to research his name....

Anytime you ask for MY hard earned money, your under the microscope period. No reason anybody should just "Trust" anyone else either. Doing homework means ALOT more than just phone/email conversations. It means asking ALOT of questions these days. Back about 20 years ago, we had these people, but it was ALOT harder for them to do this type thing, nowadays, it seems we have been bombarded by the scammers. Again, DO YOUR HOMEWORK Regardless.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Tilar

Yikes!  No one should hurt the guy!

Oh I agree. Those that lost all their money should all gather around him and sing Kumbaya and give him hugs because he doesn't know any better. 

Ok, /sarcasm off.     Personally I think someone should take him out back of the barn and talk to him by hand for about 20 minutes, then feed him to the hogs.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Cooter

Quote from: Tilar on May 05, 2013, 05:29:51 PM
Yikes!  No one should hurt the guy!

Oh I agree. Those that lost all their money should all gather around him and sing Kumbaya and give him hugs because he doesn't know any better. 

Ok, /sarcasm off.     Personally I think someone should take him out back of the barn and talk to him by hand for about 20 minutes, then feed him to the hogs.
:smilielol: :lol: :D

SWRacerX

71_Charger_R/T

That's IT?!?! You have it now............. What's the story?  There's got to be some more detail you can give than that!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

SWRacerX

I am hoping to hear from Dfan about this. But yes I own it now. :2thumbs: Would like him to confirm the VIN with me.

Mopar Nut

You can email him, just click on his user id, there you'll see his email address, might be good still.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."