News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWRacerX

Mark H

I always wondered what happened to the Daytona, I heard he sold it for a purple challenger. I don't live far from Douglas I remember seeing the Daytona going down the road.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 25, 2016, 10:58:56 PM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on June 25, 2016, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 19, 2016, 11:55:14 PM
He's back :

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,124482.0.html

So the scammer guy is still herer?

He is back.  :Twocents:

So how does a POS like this continue with his BS?

This is not the first time I've heard of his dude, he's tried over the years to "buy" stuff I've posted for sale, or try and order repro Daytona parts from me, he just contacted me via PM on Moparts not to long ago, this is probably the 3rd time in about 5-7 yrs, and he's dumb enough to continue using the name Chris, along with some Daytona reference call name, or Email...I love how he always wants you to ship the parts COD...hope nobody gets taken by this fool

Rallyecharger

I am surprised he hasn't been banned from this site, I am even more surprised someone hasn't paid him a visit......

AKcharger

Mike DC

I'll bet this thread is still going in 2020.

G-man

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Don't know who is funnier, the thief or the clown that thinks a 6cyl car sounds like an 8 cyl and makes no phone calls.

bpsmopar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 14, 2016, 11:27:58 PM

I'll bet this thread is still going in 2020.

Well it's 2018 & he keeps on going. I've just discovered Mr. Houg ripped me off on a car purchase made
from him 6 months ago. I can't disclose much at this time until I talk to the DA. I know the DA knows
of Houg so once I prove the VIN fraud he'll feel the heat. He __cked with the wrong guy.

Edelbroke

Just read this thread start to finish thinking there was going to be an ending of some sort, especialy when a new owner of the daytona clone posted. Nothing but lose ends and more mystery.  Shouldve stayed in bed an hour longer

ACUDANUT

Quote from: bull on July 27, 2009, 07:27:28 AM
:dancinglock: Potential for lock: high.

Well, good luck getting your car/money back. I'm sure you feel pretty stupid about letting your clone go for a V6 Challenger so I won't pile on. Chaulk it up as lesson hard learned.

chargervert

How is it that this guy continues to rip people off,and never goes to jail? A real Teflon Don!

wingcar

Well, it would appear as if I had dealings with this "not so honorable individual".  So here's my short story to add to what seems like a never ending tail.  Late last year he called me as he wanted to buy my NOS Daytona Rear Window.  He claimed he had an original Hemi Daytona in the shop being restored and that the rear window had disappeared.  He said he believed the shop had ripped him off but couldn't prove it.  (Which is kind of funny, considering his actions with members of this forum).   Anyway, after several phone calls, I started to get that "Feeling" about him and told him that he would have to pick up the window as I didn't feel like shipping it due to both the weight and the possibility of breakage.   He agreed and so we set up a meeting on a Saturday for him to pick up the window.....he never showed and so I called him.  He gave me a story about something coming up and so we rescheduled for the next Saturday.....again a no show and he never called.  I never bothered with him again......Lucky me.   I would never do business with this guy for any amount of cash....Seller beware.  Our hobby doesn't need anymore individuals such as this........
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Aero426

Quote from: chargervert on June 11, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
How is it that this guy continues to rip people off,and never goes to jail? A real Teflon Don!

Friends in high places?   

chargervert

How does a guy like this who has ripped off so many for so long,keep evading law enforcement, and prosecution ?

Edelbroke

I thought there was a list of alias' this guy used posted on here but cant seem to find it. There's post on fb on the "mopars for sale" page for a 1970 Coronet 500 project car with a very similar sounding same. posted around 11 am 6/14/2018. Location is not California, this guy is in Florida. I don't want to post a link to that ad if it's not him...

A picture of the guy could save somebody a lot of grief...

A383Wing

Quote from: chargervert on June 14, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
How does a guy like this who has ripped off so many for so long,keep evading law enforcement, and prosecution ?

I'm curious as to why he's still in this forum and allowed to post in the classified section?

:shruggy:

chargervert

I seem to remember that he had an F6 green 69 Charger for sale not long ago,with a red Daytona in the background of the pictures of the F6 green car. IIRC this is the same guy who traded a guy amodern Challenger that was supposed to be a Hemi V8,and paid for in full  car with a clear title for a red Daytona clone.  The Challenger turned out to be a V6 Challenger with a Hemi engine cover onit,and it had a large note owed on it. That is probably the red Daytona in those photos of the F6 Charger.

Ghoste

With the number of allegations made, I'm surprised there hasn't been street justice either.

Birdflu

Was surprised to see 100% feedback on eBay listing until I clicked on his feedback rating. Appears a large quantity of some funky .99 'penny' listings were accumulated and buried a negative car dealing?  :shruggy: 

hemi-hampton

Seller stole parts off of car before pick up. Lied about being original paint
j***0 ( 545)
More than a year ago

Dodge: Dodge Sierra Spectator Custom Royal Lancer (#191976980681)
US $30,500.00

G-man

Most mechanics steal and over-charge by exploiting others wanting work done.

They just do it legally and get away with it while this dumbass did it illegally and then theres a huge case against him. Typical propaganda garbage.