News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellocharge68

Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

yellocharge68

Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

1st_charger

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: scottmiller on March 29, 2007, 10:21:10 AM
Skeletor!

These kind of pics are the most interesting pictures! When Skeletor is finished, you'll see that all of the effort is worth it. Keep us posted!!! We love to see a project come along.  :2thumbs:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

timinator

68 440 4 speed. .030 over, forged pistons, 1.6 roller rockers, .575 lift, ported polished heads, oversize valves, 3.23 sure grip.

Back N Black

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tommymac

REEEEELEY NICE 68 Looks like mine wants to look like!!!I like those dish mags, What are you running for exahust? Is that black or green?

timinator

It's a black on black car. Sorry but my digital camera is a cheap one so the photos aren't very good. I'm running 1 7/8 Hookers thru TTI 2 1/2" pipes. The mufflers are straight thru Dynomax units which allow me to idle around the neighborhood without rattling everybody's windows.  But when I put my foot in it, the tuner crowd wishes THEY had a V8!

Chris 69

timinator,

What are the sizes of your front and rear mags?

Your car looks great.

Chris

timinator

I got the mags used about 5 years ago before SLT muscle mags started reproducing them. I believe they're INDY 15 x 8 in back and 15 x 7 front.  I'm running BF Goodrich Radial TAs. 245/60-15 fronts and 275/60-15s rear.  That's as wide as I could go without rubbing. I could use wider rubber in the back. A built 440 doesn't take much throttle to put the car sideways. It's fun though!

CaptMarvel

Heres my diamond in the rough...not for much longer though...

NoS_Hemi

Here's my baby:

500ci, Big Block Hemi V-8, bored and stroked built
by "For Hemis Only" in Canada

3 Speed manual transmission

780hp / 765 lb/ft torque on the motor

1195hp / 1188 lb/ft torque on Nitrous

Wilwood Disc Brakes front and rear

Top Fuel Crank Shaft

Nitrous Cam

4.10 Gears

Mini tub with 13" wheels

Cal-Trac suspension

Turbo 400 transmission with Mopar conversion

Autometer Air/Fuel, Exhaust Gas Temperature
and Boost gauges

Autometer programmable shift light with built in
digital tachometer

Ron Davis custom radiator

There's more info about it here: http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/1968dodgecharger.html

RT DAVE

Only a 9.62?   ;)  I see it was too quick for your camera person to keep it in frame on your website vid.  Nice car. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

71ChallengeHer

charger Downunder

[/quote]