News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge-Charger

Here are the projects. I havent done to much of a update lately so that will come later.
slingshot.to/74charger

MadScientist

tomonty

Sweet ride MadScientist. I love the FC7 cars....
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Johnny SixPack

Mad, great work, and car! :2thumbs:

What a stunner.

MGBR, also a beaut, and cool but sad tale.  :'( :)[

Psykic, DCO, cool 3rd gens!

Lee, can't wait to see the end results. :cheers:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Gilbert Charger

RTPTRON

bluesfool

And the guy in the McDonald's parking lot the other day yells to me, "I really love those old Cougars!"

monty76

Just had the black pearl mid-body stripe added with the metalic silver trim

AKcharger

AKcharger

My '70 at a campgound durning the 2004 Nats

DarkAngel0816

Two days after it came home with me...off on a wrecker it went.   :(      The U-Joints went out and there was no brakes at all.     (shop was surprised the little bit there stopped me lol).
There she goes...

Looks good in pictures, but needs alot of work.   Engine is fine...440.   The frame (Unibody rails whatever it is called) is rust...which is about the most worst thing.   Leaks water in from the rain (I think the windows are the culprit...needs to reseal them).   New headliner and some minor interior work.   Worst is the cotton picking frame rails...     :icon_smile_sad:
Here is another:
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Dave68RT

here's some of mine...

this is before

this is NOW

yeah. new paint coming soon. glad to be back boys. :icon_smile_approve:

'68 Charger R/T

Ghoste

I hope you're going with the silver again.

Beer

Here is my 73 Dodge Charger. It was my wife's grandparents, they were the origional owners.
Here it is on the trailer when I picked it up August 2004

This was taken when I got the motor back from the machine shop...

I have since started stripping the car down (will do a thread on that too).

I built the motor first, it was origionally a 318 2bbl., now its a 402 stroker (origional 318 block) with the Edelbrock RPM package. Will duplicate the build thread I did at the "other" site with what went good and what went bad with that soon as well as cost and the dyno sheet.

Here is the car now, hopefully this fall it will be getting patched up and then painted Spring 06 and reassembled. Color will be Plum Crazy Purple per wifes request when its done.

The previous board was excellent and a great help, great to see a new aggressive effort to making a even better site and tighter Charger community!

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

71 Bee Man

Hi guys,

here's a couple of pictures of my 71 Super Bee from Sydney, Australia. Not too many 71'sdown here - or any other Dodge Chargers for that matter.
I'd love to hear from other 71 owners. Great to see the forum kicking on.

Peter
Sydney, Australia. :icon_smile_cool:
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Lostsheep

Dodge

And another '70 :)  residing in the UK!  Best shot I've got at the moment... 
Trust me with your life, not your money or your wife!
http://www.likeawhippet.com/albums/album01/Charger_Burnout_Le_Mans_2005.wmv

Dodge

Trust me with your life, not your money or your wife!
http://www.likeawhippet.com/albums/album01/Charger_Burnout_Le_Mans_2005.wmv

widing

Hers mine at a local Crusing/Show on 4th July   ;D

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Dave68RT

Quote from: Ghoste on July 24, 2005, 01:23:48 AM
I hope you're going with the silver again.
we'll see..it'll be a suprise  :icon_smile_big:

'68 Charger R/T

69hemi

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

mopar_madman

This is mine when I first got her in 1987 (my first car)
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger