News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

dadstoy66

keepat

magnum

Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

superbee383

I'm new to this forum, but had MANY Chargers over the years.  This is the current and hopefully LAST one, which I've had for 5 years:
71 Superbee
04 Avalanche Z66
04 Jaguar XJ8

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71_Charger_R/T

Quote from: superbee383 on May 29, 2008, 07:31:01 PM

I'm new to this forum, but had MANY Chargers over the years.  This is the current and hopefully LAST one, which I've had for 5 years:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL car! Welcome to the Forum.

TruckDriver

Are you a member of my 3rd gen forum too? You car looks familiar with the R/T doors. :scratchchin:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

konigcharger

:2thumbs:

that car is sweet.

but take those stickers off the doors... just looks tacky on a car w/ standard doors  :shruggy:  :Twocents:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Brock Samson

hutch

I dropped in a new tranny over the weekend so I took some photos of the car before the test drive.

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

challenger70

I am pretty new here, these are the only pics I have on my Computer here at work.  383/A833/8.75.  It's a heap that needs everything gone through, but you gotta start somewhere.  I just got it last fall but have had my Challenger for about 7 years.   
'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger
'70  440 727 FY1 Challenger

challenger70

'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger

challenger70

I have dreams of a Mr. Angryish redo.  Plan of attack is repair all the rot in the frame and floors, subframes, torque boxes, XV Level 1 suspension and 4 wheel discs.  Along with going through pretty much every system on the car.
'68 383 A833 QQ1 Charger

loudmouthaussie

1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

dadstoy66

Quote from: loudmouthaussie on June 03, 2008, 03:05:36 AM
my 70 down here in Oz
Love it my favorite color for a 70 model FK5 with FK5 interior. Beautiful car  :2thumbs:

harley

TruckDriver

Nice car harley! :2thumbs: :cheers:

Have you been to my Third Gen only site yet?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

superduperbee

Nice Harley! Love the old school tunnel ram !!!!

hutch

Quote from: harley on June 04, 2008, 10:19:23 AM
I have a few new pics

Dude, Your car is bad ass!  That thing looks fast sitting still.

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

moparheater

CB

ok, now it's my time to post a pic of my new ride. just made a new threat about her.
thanks
CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

Quote from: CB on June 08, 2008, 08:35:45 AM
ok, now it's my time to post a pic of my new ride. just made a new threat about her.
thanks
CB

I LOVE that color CB, Sweet ride! :drool5: :cheers: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
PETE