News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn

Nice! Always liked the cutlasses, especially the convertibles. Classy looking cars!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

Quote from: The70RT on September 24, 2008, 06:24:01 PM
Yeah thats a Cutlass with one tailight missing, heres mine. Not burning rubber but no cartoon either ;D

I guess we better not hijack the thread ...sorry guys.

yup, one of my favorites as well.   always had that great cruiser look with a little bit of get the f*** out of my way. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

behrooz_roadrunner

Excuse me, my english language isn't good

jb666

I could look at this thread all day --  You guys have some awesome rides.

Here's a couple of mine.

slackmanairborne

I'm a newby here, and this is my 3rd Charger. Started with a new leftover '69 R/T in 1970, followed by a basket case '67 in '85, and my current one is a '74 as seen in the pics. I'm working my way back to a '69 before I die, haha.

Uploading these pics are giving me holy hell. Hmmm.....
Charger #3- 1974 SE

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

slackmanairborne

Charger #3- 1974 SE

CB

Quote from: slackmanairborne on September 28, 2008, 04:29:20 PM
I'm a newby here, and this is my 3rd Charger. Started with a new leftover '69 R/T in 1970, followed by a basket case '67 in '85, and my current one is a '74 as seen in the pics. I'm working my way back to a '69 before I die, haha.

Uploading these pics are giving me holy hell. Hmmm.....

Man those rims!!!!!  :drool5: :drool5:
;) CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

slackmanairborne

I was just thinking the same thing about your Cragars. I'd kill to have those.
Charger #3- 1974 SE

FLG

FLG

slackmanairborne

WOW! Watch me make my charger disappear, haha. Suhweeet.

I notice the same gap below your hood that I have. Is there supposed to be a moulding there?
Charger #3- 1974 SE

FLG

LOL

Yep, its still there just keeps falling off no matter how many times i put the thing back on  :rotz:

Just a black strip, not sure if there repopping them yet...still havent repopped the filler around the bumper but i want to loose it anyways. Simply modification of opening the mounting hole up a bit more and sliding it back. As for the rear, you can loose the filler by putting on 72 brackets and you will need a filler neck from a 72 so its not a pain to pull off your gas cap.

bordin34

Nice, did you forget to put your windows up?  :smilielol:
Here are some of my 73

and one of my old 74

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

FLG

Nahh,

Figure burnouts aint fun until the interior is up in smoke too  :yesnod:

Gotta luv the smell of rubber

:2thumbs:

resq302

mmmmm, i love the smell of unburned hydrocarbons and rubber in the morning. :drool5:  ...........smells like.... VICTORY!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

behrooz_roadrunner

Here is some pics of muscle cars of my country.
first pic: a 71 charger (not restorated perfect yet)
sec. pic: a 73 (I think) Mach one
thrd. pic: a 69 SS (not bad)
frth. pic: a wrecked 73 charger 400 engine AT Special Edition
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

miamivice

Here are some updated pictures of my project.  Still have a long way to go to the finish line :2thumbs:

Ghoste

If you think you have a long way to the finish line it must be all small details because the car looks great in those pics.

JT01

slackmanairborne

Wow.......what could be left to do, chrome the muffler clamps? ;D What a Bee-ay-yute!!!
Charger #3- 1974 SE

The70RT

Quote from: slackmanairborne on October 10, 2008, 03:05:06 PM
Wow.......what could be left to do, chrome the muffler clamps? ;D What a Bee-ay-yute!!!

The only thing i see is missing the front lenses.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us