News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 14, 2005, 09:05:06 PM
That's a NICE S.E.! Good engine bay pic too! I need a few of those just for referance, so I'm happy you added one :yesnod:   :2thumbs:

:iagree:

Welcome to the site 72ChargerSE

ramit

Here is the 72 general lee you guys were talking about.

ramit

Here is different 72 that I think was on ebay at one time.

bcharger

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

jgbailey57

'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

440 Fanatic

No criticisms please, as the wing and door scoops were already on the car when I bought it. :icon_smile:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: jgbailey57 on December 16, 2005, 08:00:20 AM
finally got pics of mine.
I see the original owner of your car checked off the "Super Ventilation" box when it was new. ;D

Quote from: 440 Fanatic on December 17, 2005, 06:51:23 PM
No criticisms please, as the wing and door scoops were already on the car when I bought it. :icon_smile:
You know...I remember your avatar from the old site & always assumed it was someone's artist rendering...it really your car! That's cool! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 17, 2005, 07:19:05 PM
You know...I remember your avatar from the old site & always assumed it was someone's artist rendering...it really your car! That's cool! :thumbs:
:iagree: :thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

440 Fanatic, I like the look of 2nd gens with wings and no nose cone.   :thumbs:

Those 3rd GENeral lees are absolutely stomach-turning.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

71bee

actually, I'm quite impressed. :thumbs:

genlee1970

Quote from: TK73 on December 17, 2005, 09:10:25 PM
440 Fanatic, I like the look of 2nd gens with wings and no nose cone.     :thumbs:

There's a story behind the first 72 General Lee pictured. I heard that the guy got the car for free under the condition that he turn in into a General Lee, at the request of some kid with cancer. Don't quote me on the exact details. That's the jist of the story as told to me by someone at Carlisle in 2004.     Al

Ghoste

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mikemopar

R.T., it looks great!  I was wondering what color you were going with, great choice.

Is it gonna get a stripe?

Rolling_Thunder

Yes - she will get a stripe as soon as i get her running correctly....

jwilk01

That is a great color on that Rolling Thunder.  I guess I haven't paid much attention, I didn't know you were repainting.  Didn't you put a 360 in that beast a couple of years ago?

Later
Josh

440 Fanatic

Quote from: 440 Fanatic on December 17, 2005, 06:51:23 PM

Thanks   :icon_smile:

I was having some fun with a photo editing program I had recently bought at the time. Here is the pic of my car that I used. It was before I got the AR rims.
Someone from the old site, I don't recall who, asked for the fullsize pic to put on a T-Shirt   ;D
I sent it to them but I don't know if they ever did.

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: jwilk01 on December 20, 2005, 09:25:19 AM
That is a great color on that Rolling Thunder.   I guess I haven't paid much attention, I didn't know you were repainting.   Didn't you put a 360 in that beast a couple of years ago?

Later
Josh

I'm making everyone guess the color ---  it is a stock Mopar hue so it shouldnt be too hard...      yes it had a 360 in it for maybe a year and a half...    got less than 5000 miles on it...       

volk68

For some reason I thought I had posted a pic in here at the beginning of this thread but didn't.  Here goes:

One day the car will be solid yellow, so forgive the funky callouts and tail.

4402tuff4u

I really was'nt a yellow fan, but boy your Charger sure looks good! What a great scenery! Is that what you see every day when you leave your house? Looks like a scene from Vanishing Point! Nice Charger :thumbs:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

volk68

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on December 21, 2005, 02:28:09 PM
I really was'nt a yellow fan, but boy your Charger sure looks good! What a great scenery! Is that what you see every day when you leave your house? Looks like a scene from Vanishing Point! Nice Charger :thumbs:

Thank you for the complements on the color...most people just get hung up on the unusual callouts and tail color and overlook the car altogether  :-\  I don't know why the original owner painted those on there, but I hope to get the car back to all yellow in the next year or so. 

Yes, that is the view from my house...I live way out in the middle of nowhere in Colorado and love it here.  I guess I never put the Vanishing Point thing together before, but now that you mention it, there are a lot of places out here to open the Charger up.  My long term goals are a turbocharger and a Gear Vendors unit so I can turn her into the terror-inducing ride she should be  :icon_smile_big:

genlee1970

Looks good Rolling Thunder. nice straight lines. Good job.   Al

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T