News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge1

Back N Black

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

mauve66

dude, ya got to pull the zoom back and slow down when panning from side to side .............. i almost got whiplash trying to follow the camera....... :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

MoparManJim

Quote from: mauve66 on August 09, 2010, 07:35:08 PM
dude, ya got to pull the zoom back and slow down when panning from side to side .............. i almost got whiplash trying to follow the camera....... :2thumbs:

Don't feel bad, I was feeling tired when I got in from doing yard work out side.. after watching this clip I feel I'm doing 300mph with my eyes  :lol: :nana: 

kingjoop

lol  :rofl:

vid was made on my cellphone... crappy cam on it  :scratchchin:

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brass

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Brass on August 12, 2010, 02:28:45 PM
Here are some cell phone pics of mine.

Beautiful ride.  I thought I knew that car but it looks to me that they're two different cars.  This pic was taken at a Les Schwab store too.  Our club has it's annual show at the Washougal store.

They're sporting the wide Magnums as well.

Brass

Two MM1 68's with wide Magnums at WA Les Schwab stores!  That is a nice car.  I saw it on this site when I was researching wheels.  I was hesitant at first about the 10" ones but I am happy with my choice. 

I may have to make it down there for your show some year.

UH60L

Quote from: tan top on August 10, 2008, 02:54:28 PM
hello & welcome (UH60L)  :cheers:    nice looking  69  ...so whats the plan at the paintshop ..... back to original color ..or white  or ....  :popcrn:     don't see many 69s in white

Sorry, I deployed to Iraq and never got back on here.

Actually, the orignal plan for the car was to go with a General Lee clone dedicated to my father, who passed away in 2007.  I was gonna have "dedicated to dad" airbrushed on the quarter panels.

Long story short, it is in my garage again, $24000.00 later (yes I said 24 thouthand!!!).  It's Hemi orange, still doesn't haev the new glass installed.  I got the engine and tranny in and started the wiring.  I am now broke and it will be a while before I get to buy more of the required parts to finish the car.  I will post some new pictures of the car today or tomorrow, spo you can see what it looks like now.

Basically, I have, at least temporarily, decided against the General Lee thing, I jsut can't bear to put vinyl decals on top of $24000.00 worth of body and paint, know what I mean, Vern?  (Plus, the orange paint actually looks pretty darn good)  Looks like for now it will jsut be an R/T clone car.

The body shop forgot to cut the antenna hole in the new fender.  They also welded the right rear bumper support too high, the holes don't allow for the bumper to be installed level.  Plus, i got all the "extra" parts back in cardboard boxes.  Nothing is labeled.  I don't even know what alot of it is, becuase I didn't take it apart, so I have a big puzzle in my garage.

I doubt there's any chance that Overhauling or some wealthy person might help me out with a few parts, thus, there it will sit for a while.  I honestly intended to eb driving it in the summer of 2008, but it took from february to december to get it out of the body shop.

Oh well.

kingjoop

UH60L

1) My car before body work.

2) The first night I got it back from the body shop.

3) After installing the fresh 440.

More to come later.

b5blue

UH60L, Thank you for your service to our country! Post photos of the "extra parts" and we will sort it out for you.   :2thumbs:

Pich

Here's some pics of mine screaming

1974 440

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

kingjoop

ac_knight

Very artistic.  I am surprised youtube has allowed the nip slip in the movie.  Nice doughnuts though.

enarc49

Here is ours. Found in a garage and drove it home. Lots of work to do!!

SRT-68

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69