News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

TK73

Johnny SixPack

Dave, that's a sweet "70! :2thumbs:

Any more pix of 'er?  ;D

TK, dig the snorkel! :METAL:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ghoste

You know Volk, I think I mentioned this before, but I don't mind the funky callouts and tail on your car.  Not sure that I would do it or even keep them if it were mine but I also don't think I would be quick to apologize for them. 

SuBLimE 69

Finally !  Another sexy Sublime machine !  NICE CAR DAVE !  :yesnod:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

68mopar383ci

Ghoste

Is it just me or does anyone else find that these cars look just as at home on a pastoral country road in England as they do on a desert highway in Nevada or a dragstrip in the midwest or a boulevard in SoCal or a mountain road in Europe or...
You get the idea.

hawaiico

Have Charger, Will Travel .......

69chargerfan

This is my 1969 Charger from back around '75...383, auto, hoping to find another one just like it someday...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 440 Fanatic on December 20, 2005, 09:02:56 PM
Quote from: 440 Fanatic on December 17, 2005, 06:51:23 PM
No criticisms please, as the wing and door scoops were already on the car when I bought it. :icon_smile:
You know...I remember your avatar from the old site & always assumed it was someone's artist rendering...it really your car! That's cool! :thumbs:

Thanks   :icon_smile:

I was having some fun with a photo editing program I had recently bought at the time. Here is the pic of my car that I used. It was before I got the AR rims.
Someone from the old site, I don't recall who, asked for the fullsize pic to put on a T-Shirt   ;D
I sent it to them but I don't know if they ever did.
You know...that's actually a really good idea!! With that pic on a t-shirt, I bet you could sell the sh!t out of those on eGouge if you were to try! :yesnod: I know I'd want one. :thumbs:

Volk, I've said it before & I'll say it again...I really like the different stripes & tail panel on your car. :icon_smile_approve:

TK, that scoop looks friggin' sweet!

Ok, in case any newbies here haven't submitted your car's picture to the site poster thread...click this link!---> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,5737.0.html<---
We only need a few more to complete the poster & empty slots are filling fast, so make sure yours is in there! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Hawaiico, you have got to be holding out on us because if you are in that state, you must have some pics of that car with some of the most spectacular background scenery in the world.

TK73

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Beep Beep Dave

Thanks for the kind words guys!
Here's another pic:

This is such a great thread, I just went threw the whole thing again! Great Chargers!!!

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

TK73

SOMEBODY should "sticky" this tio the top... *hint*  :wave:

charger Downunder

HERE IS MY 70 RT SE YO9 EXPORT CAR HOPING TO GET MOST OF IT FINISHED OVER THE HOLIDAYS

[/quote]

Ghoste

Now that's too cool.  What a great hobby!  Anyone who feels jaded because they think they've seen it all just isn't paying attention!

Johnny SixPack

Downunder, that's a cool car! :2thumbs:

Love the power windows and A/C.

Not to mention that weird steering wheel position. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

G Force

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on December 21, 2005, 02:28:09 PM
I really was'nt a yellow fan, but boy your Charger sure looks good! What a great scenery! Is that what you see every day when you leave your house? Looks like a scene from Vanishing Point! Nice Charger :thumbs:

Check out this one:  

Bluebeast

Here's mine...1970 CHarger 500 SE pistol grip 4speed.
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed