News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwramc

Why do tires always go flat on the bottom!?!
John

nvrbdn

i dont know  :smilielol: this photo wouldnt load due to the file type. i ended up having to take a pic with my phone from the computer and mail it to me causing it to be a bit fuzzy.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

Send the original file to me and I'll reformat and post it as clear as the original. See your PMs.

UPDATED: Here ya go. I was wrong about the flat...cuz when I zoomed in, it was fine.  :D
John

doctor4766

You cheated, you pushed it out of that pot hole dint ya!
Gotta love a '69

jwramc

John

Inked_Ghandi

:2thumbs: Thanks guys. Also thank you for lowering the earth some so the tire would be right.  :smilielol: I couldn't stop laughing when I read that.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

I gave it one more shot...zoomed in a bit further, tried to enhance the details a bit. It's amazing what comes out when you tweak the contrast and sharpness just a bit.

John

Inked_Ghandi

And thank you nvrbdn for helping me out by getting the pic out there. And jwramc that is just hilarious. I didn't think you could top it but that is definitely the icing on the cake.  :haha:

USAF AMMO

jwramc

John

Inked_Ghandi

Heard cake is even better with strippers in them? But I have yet to have such a delicacy!

USAF AMMO

Inked_Ghandi

Thanks bud. That video definitely put a smile on my face.  :icon_smile_big:  :drool5:

USAF AMMO

jwramc

Here's one where I cleaned up the yard for ya  :lol:... and a couple of edits sized for avatar usage... if you like either, feel free to use it.  :2thumbs:
John

Inked_Ghandi

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
Can you make it black so I can see what that will look like? Also thanks for all these pics. Nothing like a good laugh while waiting for my shift to be over.  :2thumbs:

USAF AMMO

nvrbdn

dang that thing is running great. smokin the tires. hey the wife is cruising it while your gone. there wont be any rubber left on those tires :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

John

Inked_Ghandi

It needs all new tires so my wife isn't driving it. And I can't buy tires right now until I can buy a cherry picker. Which means I have to sell another engine I already have. And yes that is exactly what i wanted the car to look like. I just need to figure out how to get that vinyl crap off the roof and make it look like it never existed.

USAF AMMO

nvrbdn

now we need an exhaust hanger and chrome tips.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 07, 2012, 09:42:59 AMnow we need an exhaust hanger and chrome tips.

Got it... and got rid of that vinyl mess, too.  :smilielol:
John

Inked_Ghandi

Lol sure do. I don't know how to do all that fancy shit so we just have to wait for jwramc to fix it up for us.

USAF AMMO

Inked_Ghandi

Oh a good one for an avatar pic would be it doing a burnout while being a convertible. lol

USAF AMMO

jwramc

John

nvrbdn

sweet. :2thumbs: but if you have all that talent, put some countryside behind it.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

John