News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on March 12, 2012, 10:45:33 AM
:popcrn:  Finally picked up another set of wheels for moving around, had this look back in the early 90s and I still like the look.  :2thumbs:

I think the shinny new chrome accentuates the rest of the its beater crustiness.  :lol: :lol::drool5:  (235-15s on 8s & 295-15s on 10s), or maybe I still need to find some nices sized slots :scratchchin:

here are some old school slots. found this car in a driveway last week.met aaron,(the owner) like this look with to 50's micky thompsons on the old slots. those will look great when cleaned up. :drool5:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

33yeartoy

wow... mines  basic, no power steer or air, am radio only.  got mine for 900.00 and 400.00 for 70 challenger back then. :2thumbs:

alfe

not finish yet,getting closer everyday

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Brock Samson

Remember when i told you guys I call my Ride "The Parade Float" cause every one waves?..

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 18, 2012, 06:52:22 PM
Remember when i told you guys I call my Ride "The Parade Float" cause every one waves?..
shouldnt it be a green convertible to be  a float in that parade  :nana: :nana: :nana: :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

now thats pretty cool :2thumbs:  i think this is what is ment saying we should all go green :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Musicman

08charger2012

I see all these awesome old school chargers, but I got a newer one. 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T.... yes hemi  :coolgleamA:

Hope you all like it, it has 20" rims, Lambo doors, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N Cold air, and working on getting the back two doors Lambo as well :)
Charger ROckIN

freddyd02

Uhh ohh sorry buddy this site is pretty much just for the older chargers...  :poke: :whistling:

Hey Brock was your car in the parade? I was walking with Local 38 Plumbers and Pipefitters.. would have loved to have seen your car

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

SmashingPunkFan

I don't think I've ever shared a pic of my Charger on here. It's a 1970 SE :drool5:
it needs work, but I love it.
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

kole32

Here's mine it'll be flat black in a few weeks. 383 hp 727 and a 8 3/4

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

SmashingPunkFan

Thank you. I dont have a pitcure of it., but it is complete. Besides seat tracks... I've got the carpet out getting ready to fix the floors.
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

dojjan99

Takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar..

Brock Samson

Quote from: freddyd02 on March 19, 2012, 08:24:49 PM
Uhh ohh sorry buddy this site is pretty much just for the older chargers...  :poke: :whistling:

Hey Brock was your car in the parade? I was walking with Local 38 Plumbers and Pipefitters.. would have loved to have seen your car

Yup, right at the front of the parade.. later i was parked in the mayors spot at city hall with the Swat/TAC squad and the Firemen and we went up to Tommy's Joint for Corned Beef and Cabbage. a GREAT Day!
Such a turnout (over) 5,000 folks in the parade I missed plenty.
  BTW The grand Marshal is head of the Electrical Union.  :2thumbs:

Afflyer

Here's a pic of my baby sitting astride the White River on the hundred + year old bridge in Smithfield, Indiana, another in my old backyard in Muncie, and the last one is in her current state- all covered up on jack stands waiting for me to get her in June to bring her to her new home in Colorado Springs. I threw in a pic of my latest Mopar hauler- My '09 Hemi Ram Sport Plus Crew Cab, a.k.a. "Bam-Ba-Lam-Whoa Black Betty" (with only 5000 miles on her). Enjoy the pics guys.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

mauve66

nice bunch of mopar folks in colorado springs, wish i had never moved away
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

charger73se

First project ever. 1973 dodge charger se with a 400 4bbl. Still got alot of work to do under the hood but its worth it.
Its MOPAR or nothing!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

383_68charger