News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dual fours

Cool photos, thanks for showing them,  :scratchchin: could it be the same car with two different paint jobs, just turned around? :lol:
No serious though, looks very nice, thanks.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

slash19

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

xoman60

Had this 69 for a month now. Im having a lot of fun with it!

Ghoste

nvrbdn

welcome to the party xoman60. car looks great. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

xoman60

Thanks. 69 charger has been my dream car since 1974 or whenever Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry came out. I've got a bunch more pics but Im a newbee so Im having problems uploading pics. I will get it figured out and post some more.

The70RT

Hasn't changed much in awhile, something always gets in the way. Dislocated my shoulder a couple weeks ago and before that H1N1 got me for a couple weeks.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tsmithae

Quote from: The70RT on January 20, 2014, 03:11:23 PM
Hasn't changed much in awhile, something always gets in the way. Dislocated my shoulder a couple weeks ago and before that H1N1 got me for a couple weeks.

A break can be healthy and it certainly sounds like you need one!  That H1N1 stuff is pretty terrible, I caught it when it broke out in California.... WORST congestion I ever had and I had to fly, had to be walked off the plane when we landed due to the inability to equalize the pressure in my head.   Here's hoping you feel better and that shoulder doesn't bug ya too much! :pity:
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

The70RT

Quote from: tsmithae on January 20, 2014, 06:03:35 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 20, 2014, 03:11:23 PM

A break can be healthy and it certainly sounds like you need one!  That H1N1 stuff is pretty terrible, I caught it when it broke out in California.... WORST congestion I ever had and I had to fly, had to be walked off the plane when we landed due to the inability to equalize the pressure in my head.   Here's hoping you feel better and that shoulder doesn't bug ya too much! :pity:

Thanks man  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68(WA)Charger

69white hat

Hi everybody. New here and the only way I know to post pics is like this.

I hope that works    :shruggy:

69white hat

Sweet! I thought it was just gonna put up a link for everyone to click on!!  :2thumbs:

charger Downunder

[/quote]

Ghoste

Nice to have another 69 around.  Good looking car.  :cheers:

69white hat

Thanks guys! I've only owned her for around a year, and she has some problems, but we're trying to work them out together. I wonder if anybody on this site will recognize her? I may live in northern alberta, Canada, But I bought her from near Chicago. From Volo, as you can see on the front of the car.

Ghoste

69white hat

Ghoste

69white hat

Yep. Get lots of american fighters up here in May for maple flag war games.

stuubi

Hello from far North,Finland!
New on this forum,hope i don't have to ever leave,you know..last Summer i got a chance to buy one of my dream cars!It's -70 500(like you guy's and gal's wouln't know it),orginally 383 car,now has -69 383,hp-manifolds and stock 906heads,727 and 489 casing rear.
First thing was get Black steel wheels,caps and some meat over those wheels.
It's from Wisconcin area,imported 2 years ago.Pretty solid,has some minor bad repairs in the past.But i got to drive last Summer with this Muscle,and my 2-year old son likes it a lot.I put baby seat in front,wife went to back seat.. ;D

Did some tune-up(new carb,coil,adjusted ign) got the engine to run better.QA1 upper arms,new ball joints,tie rod's,rebuilt brakes.all this in few afternoon's work so i could get her running again and into my garage.It was on jack's when i bough't it.Previous owner had started to work on front but lost intrest and sold it to me.I can't blame him :lol:
Few bushings are still desperate need for repair,Eddy RPM intake,MSD dist...but i like the way 383 pulled on open road,even with 570 carb.It's pretty crisp on the pedal.I had 10sec -57 chev with blower on past,so i know how crisp feel's like.

And yes,that's snow behind the car,under that light post :lol:
Picture taken in May.

tan top

hello & welcome Stuubi  :cheers: :cheers:  , looks a nice 70  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html