News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 19, 2005, 01:02:23 PM
Mojo errr,. Iceman what exactly is wrong with your charger?... shirley it can be fixed, No?.. ???
after all,..   friends don't let friends drive Chevys.   :rotz:

I dont know anymore. If youve been around long enough, you'll remember that it all started as a 2bbl to 4bbl carb/intake swap gone wrong. I tried several 4bbl intakes, and had massive vacuum leaks with all of them (but the damn thing would start!) - I came to the conclusion that the heads had been decked by a previous owner. Rather than throw money at it, my plans changed to simply getting a new engine for it altogether. However, I'm chronically broke and whenver I do get some $ together, something else comes up and takes priority over it.

A few months ago, I put the old 2bb intake and carb back on it (and the intake fell right into place, unlike the other ones), but it wont even start now. At this point, whatever is wrong with it is beyond my mechanical knowledge and I'm not in a position to throw money at it based on my uneducated guesses.I guess I'm in a quagmire of sorts... ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Ghoste

Mojo, you should have spent less time (de)baiting in off topic and more time picking Neil's brain.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2005, 01:47:54 PM
Mojo, you should have spent less time (de)baiting in off topic and more time picking Neil's brain.

I did, but theres only so much the man could do from a couple thousand miles away to help a dumbass such as myself. ;)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ghoste

Understandable.  It's like a long distance love.   Phone sex is fine until the novelty wears off and then...

Don't sell yourself short though.  Mechanical experience may be lacking (based on what you claim) but you're hardly a dumbass.  You are the king of verbal jousting.

SirNik73

1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: AllBlueRT on July 19, 2005, 01:45:00 PM
Here's a pic of my new Charger. :)

Hold up Mike when did you get a Daytona???!!!

PS--did you get the screws I sent ya?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

That looks just like Daytona Guy's car...MIKE??? --->Popcorn smiley<---

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BigBlockSam

BigBlockSam

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: 6T9_CHARGER_RT on July 19, 2005, 03:05:39 PM

Hold up Mike when did you get a Daytona???!!!

PS--did you get the screws I sent ya?

I wanna know when you got a wing car as well.   :icon_smile_tongue: :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

so i gotta couple questions:

one. can't we help Mojo get his ride up 'n runnin, and
two. where is daytonaguy?..

kab69440

You are closer to him than me, Strat...   Besides, if I were to start working on someone else's Charger, they may not like the end result...  "Hmmmm, I bet this'll work..."
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Blusmbl

Our cars could be twins.  That's most of the sheetmetal that needs to be cut off my car.  ;D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AllBlueRT on July 19, 2005, 04:58:52 PM
It's not Daytona Guy's car.
Quote from: AllBlueRT on July 19, 2005, 06:26:04 PM
At least it's a '70. ;D
I'm beginning to notice a pattern here...

...his fingers are typing, but he's not sayin' much... :ahum:

Just 6T9 CHGR

I havent seen anyword of this aquisition on the 70 Registry site either.....

If I would have known I would have sent 3 sets of screws ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Johnny SixPack

Alright, Mikey, fess up!!!!

Or we're gonna have to send someone out there to find out proper like.

:mrt:

I'll be done with the wedding (Lincoln City, OR) after the 7th, so you know I'll be wanting a ride, right? :2thumbs:

Johnny

p.s. Great pix everyone! Cool to see all the rides! :cheers:

*EDIT*

Did you sell/trade ol' Blue, Mike?:

Re: Where did some of you come up with your usernames?
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:44:12 AM  »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine was obvious.   I need a new one.   I'm selling the rights to "AllBlueRT" on ebay if anyone's interested

Is that how you ended up with the wing car?

Come on man!

Inquiring minds want to know! :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

bull

Here's my poor 'ol '68.

Before:

During (sorry, no "after" pics yet):

Telvis

My 68 before disassembly

After engine puled

When it went to the body guy

bull

Quote from: AllBlueRT on July 19, 2005, 11:05:13 AM
I never got very good pictures of both of my cars this weekend, hopefull someone did :icon_smile_question:

bull made sure I got a few good pictures :yesnod:

Glad to help out. BTW, I'd sure like to see the pictures you're referring to.