News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

Thank you. My son did a great job with the pics. The 12 posted here were a small sampling of what he took, but I haven't seen the rest yet.

Cool magazine article. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dodge Don

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 02, 2015, 05:16:17 PM

Cool magazine article. :2thumbs:

Even cooler I know where that car is today. A Y28 public relations car...loaded, one of the most optioned cars I've registered including sunroof. If I had the space I'd buy it in a second.

JR

From the autocross today. A few more action pics in my thread.

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Ghoste

JR

Thanks ghoste. The photographer was really cool and has an impressive collection of work on his site. When/if he posts some more I'll share them here.

keith88

I missed sharing my 318 car on page 318..but its on 317!   :nana: :rofl:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

68 VIPER CHARGER

my car at the 2001 sema show way back when

472 R/T SE

A luxurious family car is what it was actually designed for.

JR, love your ride.   :2thumbs:  If the photographer got any lower, like trying to get the rear pass. wheel/tire in the shot then I'm afraid you wouldn't see the hood black out contrast on the yellow. 
Are you running yellow headlights?  I bought a pair since I always planned on putting them inside ( high beams ) just to take some pix.  I could always leave them since they're never seen anyways?  :shruggy:

NHCharger

Last pic of all the girls before I sold the 71. She went to a good home in Grafton, Ohio.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Back N Black

JR

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 12, 2015, 07:03:17 PM
A luxurious family car is what it was actually designed for.

JR, love your ride.   :2thumbs:  If the photographer got any lower, like trying to get the rear pass. wheel/tire in the shot then I'm afraid you wouldn't see the hood black out contrast on the yellow. 
Are you running yellow headlights?  I bought a pair since I always planned on putting them inside ( high beams ) just to take some pix.  I could always leave them since they're never seen anyways?  :shruggy:

Thanks 472,

Funny you mention that, I actually have another pic where be got lower and you can't see the blackout at all.

The lights are just standard, parts house replacement bulbs. I've done the relay upgrade, they get 12.5 volts or so direct to the lamps, they're just really dim. I don't know why.

I actually like the yellow/french highbeam look. I wouldn't be opposed to yellow  highbeams. They look cool.

I think they'd look great on your Charger.

rikubot

I just wanna throw this out there:

I've got decent Photoshop skills so if anyone needs any pictures healed up or light corrected, I should be able to help! :2thumbs:

- Mike
'69 Charger, 440/727

1BAD68

This technically isn't a pic of my charger but anyway, my wife took this today and I thought it was pretty cool

nvrbdn

I think its a cool pic of your charger with a new challenger following behind. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

cazz

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: cazz on November 19, 2015, 10:50:17 AM
looks like the Cornwall bridge
Bluewater Bridges Point Edward(Ontario/Michigan)
AMD POSTER BOY

Ghoste

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

69chargin

69 Charger R/T numbers matching 440/727, console, PB, PS, A/C White with forest green interior and top! 3rd owner with ALL documentation!

Ghoste

TPR

My Charger has been on vacation at my sisters place while I was getting some work done on the garage.
It's now back where it belongs, sitting on a new epoxy floor covering.
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

cavemanno1

I can proudly say that  i HAVE one now!
Not much to look at yet but will make her beautiful soon!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House