News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKO

[quote Alot of good looking chargers. Here's mine
[/quote]

Really nice! Can I ask, what wheel/tire size are you running?

Draco

Not sure if these pictures will come thru.

Draco

JR

Your car's stance is awesome Draco.

What are the specs of your suspension? It looks like you autocross it? Awesome.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Draco

It has a mix of Hotchkis , QA1 and PST. Hotchkis rear springs and upper control arms. QA1 lower arms and double adjustable shocks. PST  sway bars front and back with 1.05 torsion bars.

Brock Samson

Quote from: comet_666 on February 18, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
Was 60 out today!!!

Put battery tender on and partially removed cover to let it breathe a bit.

looks just like mine! other then the r/t emblem

Draco

Getting ready to start third year of autocross. Never had so much fun, ran it at Carlisle real street shoot out this past year. Shocks are new hope will inprove cornering.

pwmcharge

225/45 18 front and 245/45 18 rear. Good looking car. I dig the color.

chgr500

Charger 500

chgr500

71_Charger_R/T

richf

Hi guys, I'm a poor college student who just purchased his first major car project a few months ago: a 318/904 Charger! Progress will be slow (cause of school) but I have long term goals for this car:  a 440 and an A833.  For now the goal is to get it back on the streets by its fiftieth birthday.  It needs floorpans, trunk floor, and bodywork.  The one picture was taken when I couldn't resist putting my Ford Explorer tires on the rear to see how they fit. The plastic wrap and rhino ramps were a temporary solution to protect the interior, there is no rear window.
1968 Charger 318/904 project
1985 Suzuki Madura GV700
2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Poor college student

JB400

Welcome to the forum Rich, and congrats on buying your project.  Hope it goes well for you. :cheers:

richf

Quote from: JB400 on February 28, 2017, 06:35:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Rich, and congrats on buying your project.  Hope it goes well for you. :cheers:

Thanks a lot man, I might make a thread for the car once I get some more work done on it
1968 Charger 318/904 project
1985 Suzuki Madura GV700
2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Poor college student

SDRDR838

Hi Everyone! I am new to the forum and this is my first time posting. I own a 1968 Dodge Charger in triple black that my dad and I helped restore in high school as a father-son project. She is an orginal 383 2-barrel car that now has a 4 barrel intake and carb and a host of other modifications. Nice to be part of the group!

BLK 68 R/T

Quote from: SDRDR838 on March 04, 2017, 01:07:14 PM
Hi Everyone! I am new to the forum and this is my first time posting. I own a 1968 Dodge Charger in triple black that my dad and I helped restore in high school as a father-son project. She is an orginal 383 2-barrel car that now has a 4 barrel intake and carb and a host of other modifications. Nice to be part of the group!

Welcome!

We all like pictures  :popcrn: :scratchchin:

rikubot

'69 Charger, 440/727

SDRDR838

I have never posted pictures before, so I hope this works.

rikubot

'69 Charger, 440/727

Draco

71_Charger_R/T

:2thumbs:
Looks like there's a green '69 in the garage with something on the trunk............  is that just a towel rack to hang your shop rags on when you're done working on the '68?

SDRDR838

Thanks guys! Haha yeah, that's a Q5 Charger Daytona in the garage.

Challenger340

Quote from: SDRDR838 on March 04, 2017, 02:55:59 PM
I have never posted pictures before, so I hope this works.

IMO, You NAILED the Steelies/Dog Dishes and Tires, they look GREAT  :2thumbs:

Mind if I ask the tire/wheel sizes and offsets ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

SDRDR838

Thank you very much  :icon_smile_big: The wheels are 15x7s in the front and 15x8s in the rear. The tires on the rear are 295/50 and the front are 235/60. The rears have 4 inch backspacing. The front has the standard offset.