News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: grizparker on September 27, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Finally got this F8 baby back on the road after about a decade parked in a garage.  Feels good to have her fixed up and roaring again!

Love me some F8 !!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

WhiteOnGreen

New paint, vinyl top delete and correct date tail panel
Before

WhiteOnGreen

WhiteOnGreen

kent

Beautiful! Any chance of post a few more of her WhiteOnGreen?
Kent

grizparker

'69 Charger R/T 440 Magnum - F8 White Hat Special

Hammer759

I am new here and finding lots of great information.  Tried to load pic and that's not working??  Maybe my IPad doesn't communicate right?.   

nchrome

Hammer759 its not your Ipad its the site unless your photos are smaller pixal wise it wont let you post them   And l'm to ignorant with cps to know how to do that so l can't post my pictures and l have a lot of them. l was able to pst them on Mopars b-body.com l think is the site l'm now on also

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Hammer759 on September 30, 2018, 04:21:28 PM
I am new here and finding lots of great information.  Tried to load pic and that's not working??  Maybe my IPad doesn't communicate right?.   

You should be able to find some tips here, too... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hammer759

Thanks for the information on resizing pics.

Hammer759

VegasCharger

Quote from: Hammer759 on October 04, 2018, 08:41:39 PM
Thanks for the information on resizing pics.

Fixed it for you, cropped the blank white area out.

:cheers:

68CarlRT

The only pic I have of my Charger circa 89-90
Then around 1992 the Charger was stolen and this is how I got it back.
I will start a build thread soon. I have been looking at this forum for years and decided it was time to join.

BDF

Hello 68CarlRT! I'm glad you got your car back & kept it! Good luck with the build :cheers:

JB400

b5blue

m69440

jwells1993

not as remarkable as some of your guys builds but none the less still a bad bitch
keep on keepin on

2592 creston

Derwud

1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

Ghoste

Quote from: jwells1993 on November 19, 2018, 09:14:32 PM
not as remarkable as some of your guys builds but none the less still a bad bitch

It looks awesome to me!   :2thumbs:

JimmyDean

Took ownership of this Charger this summer, which I didn't plan to happen for several more years. My wife overheard conversation between a friend and I about it and that night tells me, "so tell me about this charger for sale". She knows its the car I have always wanted. Took my buddy who owns Rick's Hot Rods in Colorado Springs to help me determine if this was the one and it was more than what I anticipated! Let the fun begin.

71_Charger_R/T

Congrats!  Looks like a nice starting point!
Welcome to the forum. :2thumbs: