News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcs69rt

Nice Charger! What's the story behind the white Firebird keeping your yellow 70 company? I had a 94 1/2 Trans Am, it was the 25th Anniversary edition, T-Tops, 5 speed, it was a fun little Fire Chicken to drive up Mt. Charleston when I was stationed in Las Vegas. Traded the TA in on a 93 Ramcharger  :2thumbs: Miss that Ramcharger!
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

JR

Quote from: tcs69rt on December 28, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
Nice Charger! What's the story behind the white Firebird keeping your yellow 70 company? I had a 94 1/2 Trans Am, it was the 25th Anniversary edition, T-Tops, 5 speed, it was a fun little Fire Chicken to drive up Mt. Charleston when I was stationed in Las Vegas. Traded the TA in on a 93 Ramcharger  :2thumbs: Miss that Ramcharger!

Anniversary edition T/A, nice!

The firebird is a 92 Trans Am GTA. I've been looking for one for years, and noticed theyve hit the age where clean ones have become hard to find, and are starting to appreciate. Not to the extreme that Fox Mustangs have recently, but they're on the way. I found this and bought it this month.

This one is a hardtop 5.7 L98/auto. The final year for the third gen. Only 226 GTAs were built in the last year, and only 33 of those were white. So it was a really hard one to find. It has the bonus of being already fitted with Baer 14 inch brakes, subdrame connectors, square 18x10s, Magnaflow catback, and some other stuff. Also it's never been through the usual neglectful owners these cars seem to fall into. It's got a squeaky clean history.

It took me forever to find it, but I love this thing. I'll make a build thread in the car guy's discussion board one day.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

DanielRobert

Here's mine....slow but doin it.
1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am

Fonzy

Picture was taken last summer, currently she's tucked-in in the garage waiting for spring to arrive. Loads of snow coming down the last two weeks so might take a while  :'(

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

garner7555

Pulled it out to clean it and give it a final buff before ceramic coating goes on.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

b5blue

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Fonzy on January 15, 2019, 12:03:46 PM

Picture was taken last summer, currently she's tucked-in in the garage waiting for spring to arrive. Loads of snow coming down the last two weeks so might take a while  :'(

That looks super, stance, wheels and all.   :2thumbs:

Fonzy

Thanks, not a thing I'd want to change right now :yesnod:  Have some redliners at home as well but prefer the more bulkier semis on the rear axle - I like big butts and so... :icon_smile_big:

phantom

wingcar

I see the guy behind you thinks that Chargers are "Number One".......... :icon_smile_big:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

VegasCharger

I finally found an old Polaroid pic of my 1st car. 1974 Dodge Charger hardtop.

Crappy pic however, it was scanned from the original Polaroid. Pic taken in 1979.

:cheers:

b5blue

In the windshield of my 92 Thunderbird.  :lol:

tcs69rt

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

INTMD8

Quote from: Fonzy on January 26, 2019, 09:45:35 AM
Thanks, not a thing I'd want to change right now :yesnod:  Have some redliners at home as well but prefer the more bulkier semis on the rear axle - I like big butts and so... :icon_smile_big:

Looks awesome!  You could always put red lines on the et streets
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Fonzy

Thanks! Yes, already thinking about adding the red lines on the next set of tires :thumbs:

Wasco

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what size wheels and tires are you using in that picture?  I agree, the look and the stance is just about perfect, in my opinion.  Understated, yet aggressive at the same time.
Thanks!

Fonzy

Hey Wasco,

that would be two Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S P275/60R15 on the rear and two Goodride Radial 215/70R15 (just a basic summer tyre really) on the front axle. Wouldn't recommend too many burnouts with the semis though  :icon_smile_big:

Urban

Ghoste

kent

Now that is sharp! Nice car Urban! Good on you!
Kent