News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Dodge-Charger.com officially dead then?

Started by my73charger, July 19, 2005, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

I agree with all of you guys...this is home now.

SLIKK 70

If not, it's missed a great opprotunity!!   :2thumbs:

Telvis

This site has 205 members at the time of this post. That's pretty darn impressive for just a few days.  This site is already going strong! We need to all pitch in and do something nice for Troy.

4cruzin

Its gonna be a cool site!!  Troy will take good care of it I'm sure!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

KMPX2

my73charger  here is your pic at a legal 150 wide. I can help anyone else fix theres if you want.

Sinister68

Quote from: ChargerBill on July 19, 2005, 05:49:45 PM
...It's like sitting on deck of a sinking ship...because you can't see the hole in the bow and haven't noticed that the last patch is starting to give way and leak...

That's the same reason I quit my last job!   :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Ghoste

All the regulars logging back on here just shows what a dedicated bunch Jesse had.  Luckily, it's the people who make the site.

6pkrunner

Wow - new location and the clientele looks vaguely familiar. Nice move Troy, a lot of people will be very very happy.

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: RD on July 19, 2005, 05:54:29 PM
Quote from: ChargerBill on July 19, 2005, 05:49:45 PM
Even if D-C.com comes back up, how do we know it will stay up? It's like sitting on deck of a sinking ship without a worry because you can't see the hole in the bow and haven't noticed that the last patch is starting to give way and leak. I say that as long as we have a board where someone will always be around for the care and feeding of it, why go back to an iffy situation?

not to sound spiteful.  but i am taking up roots here.  I will not go back to the other board.

I'm with you Jamey!!  :yesnod:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

my73charger

Quote from: KMPX2 on July 19, 2005, 11:45:45 PM
my73charger  here is your pic at a legal 150 wide. I can help anyone else fix theres if you want.

Thanks man

RD

Quote from: Telvis on July 19, 2005, 10:43:23 PM
This site has 205 members at the time of this post. That's pretty darn impressive for just a few days.   This site is already going strong! We need to all pitch in and do something nice for Troy.

yeah, we need to take him to hooters for free, every guy likes that right?  :METAL:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2005, 05:00:03 AM
All the regulars logging back on here just shows what a dedicated bunch Jesse had.   Luckily, it's the people who make the site.

Agreed!!! We need to make sure all of the solid "old-timers" find us here.

Ghoste

It's still leaving me in awe just how quickly they are finding out about this site.   The roster is filling almost  hourly it seems.

BigBlockSam

i wrote everybody that i had there email.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RD

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 20, 2005, 11:35:13 AM
i wrote everybody that i had there email.

ditto.

if you build it, they will come.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

is everyone from old board will be notified be email?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 02:02:28 PM
is everyone from old board will be notified be email?

I'm working on it. Have patience.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

also would we have old post counters back, contributor statuses back and of course private messages?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 04:28:08 PM
also would we have old post counters back, contributor statuses back and of course private messages?

i got a pm just yesterday  ???

Troy

This is a new site soooo, no, you can't have your old post count back and so far no one has contributed to the site (and the Contributor's Corner doesn't exist)... ;)

PMs have been working since the site went live.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69chargerrt

Out of curiosity - what happened to the old site?   Not that it's a big deal, just wondering...

'69 Dodge Charger R/T

RD

Silver R/T

Quote from: RD on July 20, 2005, 04:35:50 PM

i got a pm just yesterday ???

no old pm's ive had some saved with technical info

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed