News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Dodge-Charger.com officially dead then?

Started by my73charger, July 19, 2005, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

That's when it's handy to have a nice printer. :icon_smile:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 06:13:32 PM
Quote from: RD on July 20, 2005, 04:35:50 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 04:28:08 PM
also would we have old post counters back, contributor statuses back and of course private messages?

i got a pm just yesterday ???

no old pm's ive had some saved with technical info

If your email is set up correctly you should have the entire text of the PM in a notification email. As mentioned before, I'm not going to restore the data from the old site. Sorry.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on July 20, 2005, 04:53:20 PM
also would we have old post counters back, contributor statuses back and of course private messages?

This is a new site soooo, no, you can't have your old post count back and so far no one has contributed to the site (and the Contributor's Corner doesn't exist)... ;)

PMs have been working since the site went live.

Troy

Ahh mannn....rats   I was almost at 9k!....second to Chryco

What I want to know is how Ghost has over 175 posts already????
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RD

Quote from: 6T9_CHARGER_RT on July 20, 2005, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 20, 2005, 04:53:20 PM

This is a new site soooo, no, you can't have your old post count back and so far no one has contributed to the site (and the Contributor's Corner doesn't exist)... ;)

PMs have been working since the site went live.

Troy

Ahh mannn....rats     I was almost at 9k!....second to Chryco

What I want to know is how Ghost has over 175 posts already????

he is afraid that if he doesnt start now, you and chryco will beat him.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

This years post whore goes off tooooooo........GHOST!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

KMPX2

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 08:25:23 PM

He must not have a life

Plum Crazy 71

That may just be a remark that more than one here resembles ;) :yesnod: :icon_smile_blackeye:
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PlumCrazy71 on July 21, 2005, 12:15:14 AM
That may just be a remark that more than one here resembles ;) :yesnod: :icon_smile_blackeye:
So sez the newbie. :smilielol:

BTW, glad you made it Man! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Well, I just happened to have enough downtime this week to waste infront of the computer.  I don't have over 175 though.  I think this one is only like 170.

FastbackJon

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 20, 2005, 08:25:23 PM

You're not far behind, lol.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

Quote from: Ghoste on July 21, 2005, 01:37:00 AM  I don't have over 175 though.   I think this one is only like 170.

And now I know why.  Seems the thread about Drache's sister got taken down.  That's likely a good thing.

69_500

Thanks Troy, for the new layout and site. Its a vast step up over the last site. Hopefully it continues to run this fast, and is this full of enthusiastic members.

Headrope

I doubt it's dead. As long as people are willing to spend money without question there will always be a Dodge-Charger.com out there somewhere.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.