News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got any cool Charger stuff in your family room, den, or office?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, November 05, 2010, 11:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Got any cool Charger stuff in your family room, den, or office?

Do you have any odd parts as art?

Maybe some cool Charger art?

Is your house decorated like an old Dodge dealership?

Post pics, share what you have - even if your better 1/2 doesn't approve of your decor  :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :slap:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Here is my 1969 Dodge Charger Fuel "flip-top" cap from a burned-out  :flame: Charger I found along the interstate - burnt to nothing... Except the fuel cap!  :o

Also, my wife bought me a set of 1969 emblems after I sold my Charger - she said the emblems would have to suffice until I found the right car... :2thumbs:

The T5 Charger model is something one of my kids built for me  :angel:

never-mind my end tables...

PatrickPeeters

Patrick  :punkrocka:

41husk

I have all kinds of stuff at the mopad, even got a wrecked top off a Daytona nose from 1hotdaytona.  I will habg that on the wall with the old Plymouth hub cap, 392 hemi valve covers and Charger door pad medalions, I already have hanging up.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Here are some more I just snapped...

Pics of my Charger "Ad wall" with some press release photos, included...

Also, when I met John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Denver Pyle (RIP)  :2thumbs: Also met most of the rest of the cast - all but Boss Hogg  :angel:

And some other junk...

Ghoste

I have a couple of diecasts out in the basement and a big Micheral Irvine print of Chargers hung in the living room.  There used to be more but my wife fairly said the garage and shed were mine to do with however I please but a reduced car theme in the rest of the house would be nice.  I can live with that.

When I was single though, wherever I lived generally looked more like a shop than a home (camshafts for towel racks, lawnmower pistons for doorknobs and so forth  :D ).

69bronzeT5

My bedroom is LOADED with Mopar stuff :yesnod: I'll get some pictures in a bit ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Ghoste

I wish I had pics of it, that was in about the mid 80's and a lot of weeks I would skip every other meal to make sure I had gas money for the Charger.  Film ( a primitive item needed for photo taking in the dark days before digital anything) for a camera was a luxury. :lol:

1969chargerrtse

Neat thread.  Here are some models bedside, and the original Charger brochure that hung in my room as a kid ( notice the torn edges where it had tape. ) and a freehand water coloring I did when I was 15 in 1971 of the town T5 SE Charger I rode around in with my friends.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ghoste on November 05, 2010, 09:43:38 PM
That's pretty cool that you still have that stuff.
Thanks.  Most of you know I've been a big Gm man my whole life, but I have never, ever, ever, loved a car more than the 2nd gen Chargers.
Kinda cool how the brochure matches my car.  :2thumbs:
If cars were people, the 69 charger is my soul mate.  And I know everyone understands that feeling.  :drool5:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 05, 2010, 09:45:33 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 05, 2010, 09:43:38 PM
That's pretty cool that you still have that stuff.
Thanks.  Most of you know I've been a big Gm man my whole life, but I have never, ever, ever, loved a car more than the 2nd gen Chargers.
Kinda cool how the brochure matches my car.  :2thumbs:
If cars were people, the 69 charger is my soul mate.  And I know everyone understands that feeling.  :drool5:

That is cool!

I have bought new Chevy and Ford products however, deep inside, I have been a MOPAR guy  :2thumbs:

I decorated my garage with this for awhile (it was a present for my wife):

motorcitydak

Im my bedroom at my moms house. I just bought my own place, I think I mite put this on the mantel over the fireplace (which I will never use)

96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

mauve66

mopar stuff but not really charger specific...........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment