News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone near Los Angeles... could look at a car for me? i bought it!.. its home!

Started by PocketThunder, August 04, 2009, 12:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Finally get a computer(ours went down) and come back to find this. :o Great find Paul. Hope to see it Sunday.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

gonzoe

dam dude i just got on the charger site and  read your story.. i live in hesperia and would of loved helping you,, :brickwall: sorry man

PocketThunder

Quote from: General_01 on August 19, 2009, 11:18:04 PM
Finally get a computer(ours went down) and come back to find this. :o Great find Paul. Hope to see it Sunday.

We're going to the lake tomorrow, i hope to be back in time on Sunday but we usually dont get back home till 3:00pm and i'll try and make it there but my chances are slim.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 20, 2009, 08:52:50 AM
Quote from: General_01 on August 19, 2009, 11:18:04 PM

We're going to the lake tomorrow, i hope to be back in time on Sunday but we usually dont get back home till 3:00pm and i'll try and make it there but my chances are slim.

Have a good trip. If you don't make it we will have to get together so you can see the Bee and I can see Cali. :2thumbs:
496 stroker
4-speed

GPULLER

General_01

Not looking good. I thought I could get one at US Radiators, but they don't have any in stock. As of right now I don't have a replacement radiator.
496 stroker
4-speed