News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repro Year One Neutral switch failed

Started by 1969chargerrtse, August 06, 2009, 06:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

If you are looking to buy a repro Neutral switch from Year One, you may want to consider an NOS one on ebay.
I think I paid 35.00 with shipping for mine, and about 4 months later people were telling me my back up lamps were always on?
I knew it had to be the switch as it was repro and I had new wiring and what could go wrong in the trani?
I found an NOS one for less on ebay.  I think I paid 19.99 buy it now.  I installed it and it works fine.  There is a part number on it so I know its Mopar.  Here is a picture of the Year One part. I'm sure the new one being an original part will last long or longer.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69 OUR/TEA

Well,if anyone was going to have bad luck with new parts,it was going to be you Rob!!!!!!  :nana:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on August 07, 2009, 09:29:16 AM
Well,if anyone was going to have bad luck with new parts,it was going to be you Rob!!!!!!  :nana:
Boy you ain't kidding.  I am so happy to report the car has been running 100% flawless for months.  I get in it and fire it up and drive as much as I want with no issues.  It's about time.  I telling everyone all I had to do was replace every part and she's fine.  I forgot to add replace the replaced parts.  :hah: