News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MMW - Might Have Extra Wkend Pass

Started by Kismgby, August 10, 2009, 11:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kismgby

I don't think Bob is going to join me for MMW this year since we got the new puppies. 
Is anyone going to be looking for a weekend pass to the event?  Let's deal.  I'll know for certain as we get closer but I doubt he'll come down to play.   :-\

hemi68charger

I would love to go.. :(
next year maybe since I won't be going to another Winged event............   Only so many days I can take away from work...

Hope you all have fun....

troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: Kismgby on August 10, 2009, 11:23:33 AM
I don't think Bob is going to join me for MMW this year since we got the new puppies. 
Is anyone going to be looking for a weekend pass to the event?  Let's deal.  I'll know for certain as we get closer but I doubt he'll come down to play.   :-\
an i wrong ? the way i read the registration you didnt get an extra pass this year ?
I may just have read it wrong

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

All pre-registered Show Cars receive one additional show pass

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 10, 2009, 03:17:36 PM
All pre-registered Show Cars receive one additional show pass
cool sorry i was wrong , I better go lay down   LOL

Kismgby

Sigh...
It's starting to look like I won't be going this year.  Still having problems starting.   :brickwall:
I'm going to play around with the 'tona this weekend and if there's no success, I'm done.   :flame:

hotrod98

Hope you get it fixed. If we were closer, we would help.  :yesnod:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

69_500

You know  if you ever get tired of playing with the car then I'd be more than happy to trade you a nice C500 for it.  ;)

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on August 27, 2009, 04:38:08 PM
You know  if you ever get tired of playing with the car then I'd be more than happy to trade you a nice C500 for it.  ;)
didnt see that one coming   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

69_500

I figure with all the asking it finally worked for Troy, why not me right? I mean I'm persistent right?

Kismgby

You really don't know how close to making a deal you get every day that silver beast takes up garage space and doesn't start!   :brickwall:  I can find MUCH cheaper door stops....

69_500

Tell me how much $$$ on top of the C500 you'd need and we will make this deal happen. Been down in the garage all morning working on the brakes on the car, and thinking of putting new shocks on it. How would you prefer for it to feel when driving?  :cheers: