News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat belt recommendations?

Started by elanmars, August 31, 2009, 11:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

I have a couple of seatbelts in the back but would like to add shoulder ones on the sides and hopefully I can fix the middle one to fit a baby seat. Anyone done this before can offer some tips??

I also need two front ones-I have a ratty blue one (car at one time was blue interior and exterior wise from what I gather with some of the extra "parts" i got and taking down the primer to reveal former paint jobs) that I can install in the mean time that came with the car, it's a bit rusted...but was wondering if there's a repro recommendation or if it's one of those things I can find at a junk yard or someone selling here, are mopar seat belts all pretty standard?

I don't mind lap belts in front, don't really care for the shoulder look on 2nd gens unless it's something that's bolted on/comes from the seat, if it's on the roof, IMO kinda messes with the "look".
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography