News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console wiring harness for floor shifter

Started by J-440, September 01, 2009, 07:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-440

Does anyone make the floor console harness that connects the center console courtesy lights, shifter light, and reverse activator switch that runs under the driver seat and joins with the taillight harness running by the door sill, and finally connecting to the main harness in the kick panel?  Sorry about the run-on sentence.  Year-One, MH Electric and The Paddock don't seem to make a repro.  Any advice?
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

Ghoste

gasoline_24

Do they also make a power window harness for 68?  Sorry for the highjack.  How are they contacted?

Ghoste

You can e-mail at:
rbevans7@aol.com

Bill & Rose Evans*8835 Parson Rd*Erie,PA*16509
phone (814) 864-2622*fax (814) 866-8184

There is a website at;
http://evanswiring.tripod.com/

But I have never had much luck with it personally.

J-440

Thanks Ghoste...I'll give them a call.  You have a good one. :2thumbs:
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

gasoline_24

Emailed them today and the cost is $75.00.  They do not make the power window harness though.

Beauregard Duke

Quote from: J-440 on September 01, 2009, 07:53:03 PM
  Does anyone make the floor console harness that connects the center console courtesy lights, shifter light, and reverse activator switch that runs under the driver seat and joins with the taillight harness running by the door sill, and finally connecting to the main harness in the kick panel?  Sorry about the run-on sentence.  Year-One, MH Electric and The Paddock don't seem to make a repro.  Any advice?

I bouth from Herb's parts.