News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Quote from: RD on November 24, 2005, 01:58:49 PM
1987 Dodge Ramcharger with a 400-4bbl.   11 mpg if I am lucky, but it sounds mean and scares ricers daily.

Need a rear door for it?     :icon_smile_big:

todd

Old Moparz

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 24, 2005, 01:07:57 PM
'96 Nissan Maxima GLE is my ride.   Handles nice & is pretty fast, leather, all the toys and has 4 doors for the kiddies
(no remarks on the licence plate   ::) )

So what's the plate on the Charger say, Chris "MYOTHERISRICE" ?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

79JON

Im 22 and going to college full time and my driver is a 1968 Dodge Coronet 318.      I kept the 318 in there just because this is my only car and I have to drive it 2 or 3 times a day.    14 mpg in the city to      :)       But as soon as I paint my car and finish it up ill sell it,    Buy a beater and look for a 68-70 charger project.   

RTPTRON

I drive a 2001 PT Cruiser daily and my wife drives a 2002 Subaru WRX wagon.  Mine helps me keep out of trouble because he will not get out of it's own way.  No speeding tickets.  Now, if I could only say the same for the Charger and Grand National.

Johnny SixPack

Daily driver is usually my "70 Charger since most trips are just around town (5 stoplights total) or the next town 6 miles over.

Anything longer than that is handled by our "97 Lincoln Town Car.

Get 18-20 mpg out of the Lincoln even with dual exhaust and wider tires.

I wonder what a Whipple would do to that number? :scratchchin:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

DC_1

06 Durango Limited.....just got it last week!!  :icon_smile_big:

Chargeraddict

My dailys '89 Toyota pickup and '89 Runner when the snow gets to deep. :) both over 300k all original

Jer

73rallye440magnum

98 civic automatic. Silver, Florida car, was my grandpas. 66k miles. It's clean, i like it, 20 miles a day, next year when i start tech school it will be 50.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Reidar

Daily driver is a Chevy Starcraft 6.2 Diesel..

Wife drives BMW 320i wagon.

426wedge

85 Dodge Ram. Old and beat but it keeps on coming back for more. My wife drives a 99 Mazda 626. Fits the whole family and gets 30+mpg.
The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

dkn1997

02 tahoe, you can barely see the 99 grand prix in the background.  the tahoe is a z71 and the GP is supercharged.  that is a fun car to drive every day. 
RECHRGED

WM23N1

2000 camaro Z28. ls1, six speed, ZR1 rims. It will do till (if) the new challenger comes out.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

84shelby

My   84 Shelby charger    it may not be a street stormer or my dream 2nd gen   but I'm

really happy with the 21 years this car has proved to serve me well.      Bought it new.

Just turned       296,000      miles          :icon_smile:            

48chebbie

2000 cadillac escalade,cowl hood,billet grille,stainless slp headers,borla exhaust,20" chromies,michelin ltx's
and my 73 polara wagon,which ever i walk out to the driveway to first
GF drives a 99 ford explorer eddie bauer
or her black 73 charger.
how'd i do that!?!?!?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 24, 2005, 03:00:39 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 24, 2005, 01:07:57 PM
'96 Nissan Maxima GLE is my ride.  Handles nice & is pretty fast, leather, all the toys and has 4 doors for the kiddies
(no remarks on the licence plate  ::) )

So what's the plate on the Charger say, Chris "MYOTHERISRICE" ?

I knew there had to be at least one! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

myk

Daily driver?  A 1969 Dodge Charger, of course...The Mustang and the Camaro get to pick up the groceries and the dry cleaning...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

ChargerAndy

96 Chevy silverado full bed extended cab.......racks and tool boxes, not just my work truck but my mobile office! Wife has a 94 volvo 850 turbo wagon...... a freakin 5 cylinder that pretty much can fly!........ and of course the Charger whenever I can in between !!!!!

RD

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 24, 2005, 02:21:09 PM
Quote from: RD on November 24, 2005, 01:58:49 PM
1987 Dodge Ramcharger with a 400-4bbl.   11 mpg if I am lucky, but it sounds mean and scares ricers daily.

Need a rear door for it?        :icon_smile_big:

todd

hell no! hehe send that to the junkyard already :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargervert

My daily driver is a 96 Indy Ram pickup,I was driving the Little Red Express before that.I'm going to restore the LRT soon.I also have a 2002 Ram 2500 4x4 quad cab that I drive when I'm towing a car,or we get a lot of snow!

73ChargerSE

1947 GMC Flatbed. (Not sure if it's the 1/2 or 3/4) Scary as hell to stop in a hurry  :yesnod:

Lowprofile

My 1998 Freightliner Classic XL. 475 HP CAT Diesel, around 5.5 mpg when I keep my foot out of it. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ghoste

00 Caravan and a 01 Tore-us.  Trying to convince my lovely co-buyer of the need for a new Magnum.  She wants a 300 (good choice but more money than I want to spend).  She was also very relieved when she found out I thought the Creeder was an ugly turd because she hates it and she was worried I'd insist on baaaaa-uying one just cuz it sez Charger on the side.

charger01

an s10 for me and a cavalier for the wife.  chevy. yes,  Imports NEVER.

MichaelRW

2003 Lincoln Aviator. The BMW convert is the wife's car.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........