News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Monster Mopar/Aero Warrior Reunion 2009

Started by Mopurr, April 24, 2009, 11:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

Doug had most of the info in the newsletter and I just talked to Rich, so will start a thread with the info here and update as things progress.
a Sticky would be appreciated.....THANKS in Advance.

SEPTEMBER 24-27 AERO WARRIOR REUNION/MONSTER MOPAR WEEKEND

DSAC Aero Warrior Regional Meet and Monster Mopar Car show  featuring Ford and Mopar Aero Warriors.

SPECIAL GUEST.....JIM VANDIVER

HOTEL FOR UNION MO......SUPER 8......AERO WARRIOR BLOCK....RATE $ 64.88 per night DATES SEPT 24-25  Phone Number 636-583-8808

Sept 24th Area tours....on & just off of RT 66 working on more details but last year when we were at Bob's Gasoline Alley they said that they are continually updating and changing their collection, so we plan for a return stop there for sure. Dinner at the White Rose Cafe.....we were the talk of the town after lining the street last year and they can't wait for our return. We will complete the evening with a stop at Rich & Judy's for Cake & Ice Cream and swaping story time.

Sept. 25 at the home of Rich & Judy Bolzenius in Union MO for the yearly kick off for Monster Mopar Weekend, Great Food, Great Cars and Great People Mid afternoon everyone heads to IL to pickup registrations at the track and get settled at the Collinsville Hotel

HOTEL INFO FOR MONSTER MOPAR....COLLINSVILLE DATES SEPT 25-27 DOUBLETREE INN (formally Holiday Inn) Collinsville IL  Monster Mopar Block Rate $89.00 per night  Phone Number 618-345-2800

Car show at the track Sept 26-27, Special Display area for the Aero Cars with Track Laps....Times to be announced for laps

Saturday night.....Meeting Room at the Doubletree  Guest Jim Vandiver

This will be a great weekend as always and this year will get us all warmed up and ready for Talladega.

Mopurr

WOW instant Sticky.....Thanks

I had to edit when I did a preview it clumped everything together

moparstuart

hey maybe my car will actually run this year     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :2thumbs:  thanks for the head up sherry 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on April 24, 2009, 11:55:18 AM
hey maybe my car will actually run this year     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :2thumbs:  thanks for the head up sherry 
Don't worry Stuart, there are plenty of open seats to ride around the track in if Birdable is acting up again!
:nana:

Scott

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on April 24, 2009, 01:02:14 PM
Don't worry Stuart, there are plenty of open seats to ride around the track in if Birdable is acting up again!

Scott
quintin thanks you   :2thumbs:

hemigeno

hotrod98

I'm going to make every attempt to have the daytona clone ready. I may opt to trailer it up to the St. Louis area unless we get some miles on her ahead of time to test everything out. I don't have friends following me with rollbacks.  :D

I will be the first to admit that I've had my share of roadside horror stories with my fresh built hotrods.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 12, 2009, 06:28:13 PM
I'm going to make every attempt to have the daytona clone ready. I may opt to trailer it up to the St. Louis area unless we get some miles on her ahead of time to test everything out. I don't have friends following me with rollbacks.  :D

I will be the first to admit that I've had my share of roadside horror stories with my fresh built hotrods.
your just not in the rollback club yet   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

hotrod98

No, but I'm in the "hey, my car just quit again and I need you to bring me a trailer" club.  :yesnod:

Charles Addams

pettybird

Scott

good.  you can take him this time...last year he got me sick for a week.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on May 25, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Scott

good.  you can take him this time...last year he got me sick for a week.
doug if you wouldnt have been kissing me , you wouldnt have gotten sick .  :Twocents: :Twocents: :slap: :smilielol:

moparstuart

i see scott got the entry forms out nice and early this year , I hope everyone is planning on going again this year . 

hotrod98

Hey, if I drive the wingrunner to Rich and Judy's house for the wingcar gathering, are you guys going to make fun of my weak attempt to fit in with you wingcar people?  Cuz it's beginning to look like I'm not going to have time to finish the Daytona clone.  ;D

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on July 29, 2009, 01:04:40 AM
Hey, if I drive the wingrunner to Rich and Judy's house for the wingcar gathering, are you guys going to make fun of my weak attempt to fit in with you wingcar people?  Cuz it's beginning to look like I'm not going to have time to finish the Daytona clone.  ;D
bring the wing runner buddy  , if they laugh at you i'll still be your friend .  I will only razz you for not finishing the daytona .   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hotrod98

Right...they won't be laughing at us...they'll be laughing with us...well...okay...they'll probably be laughing at us.  ;D

Can't wait for St. Louis. It's the best show all year.

Charles Addams

hotrod98

I've ended up with an extra room for Saturday night (Sept. 26th) at the Days Inn in Collinsville. I got in before the big price increase and got the room for $84.00. E-mail me if you need a room.
Days Inn is are currently booked up and if they get a room available, they've gone up to $129 a night. My guess is that all of the hotels in the area are booked.
hotrodcuda98@hotmail.com

Charles Addams

moparstuart

sherri do you know what time you all are going to gather at riches  friday morning ?  9 am 10 am  ?

Mopurr

In other years we usually go out sometime between 10-11 AM

And so anytime like that or a little later is fine.

I think that most people arrive between 11-12

Look forward to seeing you.

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on September 21, 2009, 04:35:07 PM
In other years we usually go out sometime between 10-11 AM

And so anytime like that or a little later is fine.

I think that most people arrive between 11-12

Look forward to seeing you.
cool cant wait 

Hemi_tyme

Anyone need a room 24-27 all or any days at the Double tree ( the old Holiday inn) A bud just canceled .... PM me if needed. $89 plus tax a night
Ken