News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original Daytona Wing for sale

Started by PocketThunder, September 25, 2009, 09:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

So anyways, I am in contact with a local guy here about some Charger parts and i mentioned that i just sold my C500, he then told me he knows of an orignal Daytona wing sitting in a barn and its for sale.  The wings seller knows what it is and is not giving it away though.  If you have any interest in this wing let me know and i'll put you in touch with the guy.

Paul

Ofcourse i already asked what happend to the car it was once attached too.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 25, 2009, 09:04:06 AM
Of course i already asked what happend to the car it was once attached too.   :yesnod:

And....? :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

The seller bought the wing used in the early 1980's and slapped it on his 69 Charger 318 car.  So the Daytona it onced belonged to is probably long gone.

Paul

Or is it in my driveway right now.??..? :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70