News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Some Kinda Charger" won't google..

Started by Brock Samson, July 19, 2005, 01:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

just a note that this am when i went looking from my home P.C. I looked for "Some Kinda Charger" and a multitude of variations and never got a listing for this site...
  So i had to go to my e-mails where i gotfinally  it but my question is Why?...  ???

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Telvis

It takes a long time to get listed on most search engines. It usually takes a bit of work to get them listed too.

Charger_Fan

My best uneducated guess would be that it hasn't been 'officially' named yet, so searches won't pick up on it yet.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Just never leave or log off and you'll never need to search for it.  ;)

JimShine

Yeah, it takes a while for those engines to pickup and list sites.

69hemi

Once the site is named, if you have a website put links on your sites to this one and it will push it up in the search engines.
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

ChargerBill

Yeah, right now the IP (65.98.65.69) isn't searchable by most engines. We'll be Googleable as soon as we get an actual name I'd guess because most engines are based on DNS (Domain Name) searches.
Life is a highway...

Troy

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 19, 2005, 01:22:00 PM
just a note that this am when i went looking from my home P.C. I looked for "Some Kinda Charger" and a multitude of variations and never got a listing for this site...
So i had to go to my e-mails where i gotfinally it but my question is Why?... ???

The site has been live for 39 hours - it takes most search engines 6-8 weeks to index a site AND it hasn't been submitted yet.

On a side note, you should be able to use the domain names listed in the poll to get here now. It takes 48 hours for the names to become fully available but they have been added to most DNS servers that I have checked.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1969 R/T SE

Just reviving the earliest post here.......donĀ“t ask

Kern Dog