News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors/ DSAC National Meet June 2010 PHOTOS NOW ***

Started by moparstuart, September 28, 2009, 06:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Looks like a great time Stuart! Other than the rain and trouble with birdible. Sorry to hear about that.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69_500

Stuart I have been following the thread and was just about to post a comment yesterday about how you hadn't had any problems out of your car yet. What happened to it this time?

hotrod98

We made it home from Branson today around 12:30. Didn't have any problems. We trailered the Black Ice Bird up for several reasons. The main reason is because I felt that I owed it to my wife to provide a/c for the trip up and back. I appreciate her going with me to keep me company and to keep me out of trouble. We drove the black bird around Branson in hot conditions and heavy traffic and had no overheating issues which is a miracle. Sandra was loving every minute of the trips around town in the bird and was really enjoying all of the attention that we got everywhere we went. We must have told the story about SuperbirdTom and his history with the Black Ice band and Superbird about a hundred times. Everyone seemed to enjoy the background story.
Sandra and I met a lot of very nice people and had a blast. We'll try to make the trip to Cleveland for next year's show if at all possible. Stuart, along with his sons did a great job of keep everything organized. It was great finally getting to meet Sue and Ed.
I could write three long pages about the meet but I won't.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

glad to here you made it home.  Sorry to here about the bird Stuart.  I hope I can make it to the next event.  I have joined the DASC but would like to join the winged warriors as well.  What do I need to do?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 41husk on June 12, 2010, 06:02:52 PM
glad to here you made it home.  Sorry to here about the bird Stuart.  I hope I can make it to the next event.  I have joined the DASC but would like to join the winged warriors as well.  What do I need to do?
http://wwnboa.org/index.htm  you can down load a membership app on the first page and send it to mike mcguire   

Membership Director Mike McGuire
7 Live Oak Lane
Palm Coast, FL 32137
(386) 446-6525 And Leave Message
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on June 12, 2010, 10:02:55 AM
Stuart I have been following the thread and was just about to post a comment yesterday about how you hadn't had any problems out of your car yet. What happened to it this time?
not sure the bottom end on this current motor should be rock solid ?  so i'm really hoping its something simple like a fuel pump / pump rod or torq converter bolt loose , or even a cam .
  I just dont wanna have to put another motor in this thing    :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparstuart

:drool5:  raffle and pizza party

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

we made the local news paper

moparstuart

:popcrn: jerry got a clown to make a balloon road runner

the drive in screen goes up

moparstuart

:drool5: consession stand

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: the movie was finish line and features a superbird   story line was kinda cool but the writing and acting was bad .  Lots of great cars in it .

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

alot of people left friday , but most took out for home early saturday morning

moparstuart

:drool5: we got home just afternoon 

moparstuart

rick and bump

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

we stopped at gordons orchard , they have the best apple cider on earth , we also stopped alittle further down the road at the osceola cheese factory

moparstuart

it was a great week  but i'm glad to be home ,   thanks you to all who came and special thanks again to larry for all his hard work .

Looking forward to next years meet in cleveland , Hope to also see alot of you at st louis 

pettybird

We're home too, despite Dollar rent-a-car's best efforts to make us miss our flight. 

Mom and I were really happy to see everyone, and I still feel bad about leaving the car at home.  Thanks to Stu and Larry from us, too!

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on June 12, 2010, 07:55:20 PM
We're home too, despite Dollar rent-a-car's best efforts to make us miss our flight. 

Mom and I were really happy to see everyone, and I still feel bad about leaving the car at home.  Thanks to Stu and Larry from us, too!
glad you had a safe flight ,  CLEVELAND ROCKS  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: