News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MONSTER MOPAR DSAC WING MEET PICTURES 2009

Started by moparstuart, September 29, 2009, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

I only had a few that are worth posting... ::)

unrulyprocuda

Thanks stuart i also think the pics were great i couldnt make it either and it was like i was there keep up the good work maybe next year i can make it to richs party

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on September 30, 2009, 08:57:20 AM
thank goodness there was non of this on this trip .  Birdible ran like a champ .

Only thing missing from this picture is all those onlookers wearing orange shirts with hard hats & a few State trucks parked nearby.

Thanks for the pix.  Doesn't look like any of them melted from the rain.  ;)

FJMG

Thanks for posting Stuart, is that an official Nascar racecam in your car? ;)

hemigeno

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 30, 2009, 07:32:25 PM
Stuart, was the wingcar count down this year? Doesn't seem like there were near as many as last year.

I counted 14 Aero cars total through the three-days (Fri @ Rich's and Sat/Sun at Gateway).  Last year there were 42 cars combined, so yes - the numbers were down.

Overall numbers for the MMW weekend were up, strangely enough.  Jim Campbell told me Tuesday that the car show had 767 cars total, which is 36 or 38 more than the previous year (which set a record).  He's guessing that the rain on Saturday kept 100 +/- cars from showing up, and he could be right.  Next year they're hoping to get close to that 900 mark.

I have already set the wheels in motion to step back a bit from clipboard duty on the Track Laps.  It's no problem to handle the Aero car group, but it was no fun at all this year taking care of the other groups too.  That responsibility sort-of landed in my lap by default the last 4 or 5 years, but I think things are all set up so that someone else will handle everything but the Aero group.  That will coincide nicely with my Daytona's debut on Gateway's Oval Track...

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on October 01, 2009, 07:40:18 AM
that is allens camera , but he is having problems with the card  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemigeno on October 01, 2009, 08:36:59 AM
Quote from: hotrod98 on September 30, 2009, 07:32:25 PM
Stuart, was the wingcar count down this year? Doesn't seem like there were near as many as last year.

I counted 14 Aero cars total through the three-days (Fri @ Rich's and Sat/Sun at Gateway).  Last year there were 42 cars combined, so yes - the numbers were down.

Overall numbers for the MMW weekend were up, strangely enough.  Jim Campbell told me Tuesday that the car show had 767 cars total, which is 36 or 38 more than the previous year (which set a record).  He's guessing that the rain on Saturday kept 100 +/- cars from showing up, and he could be right.  Next year they're hoping to get close to that 900 mark.

I have already set the wheels in motion to step back a bit from clipboard duty on the Track Laps.  It's no problem to handle the Aero car group, but it was no fun at all this year taking care of the other groups too.  That responsibility sort-of landed in my lap by default the last 4 or 5 years, but I think things are all set up so that someone else will handle everything but the Aero group.  That will coincide nicely with my Daytona's debut on Gateway's Oval Track...

Well,, of course Geno........... How else are you going to be able to drive your Daytona down the track? Look forward in attending next year.. I hope the planets will align and I don't have guard duty again...........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

66chargerkid

Hehe I didnt kill nobody on the   :icon_smile_big:
Great to see all yall old timers out again this year and already looking forward to next year
:cheers:

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: moparstuart on October 01, 2009, 08:46:28 AM
Quote from: FJMG on October 01, 2009, 07:40:18 AM
that is allens camera , but he is having problems with the card  ?

I bought it the week before the show, and did not have time to test it out...  :icon_smile_blackeye:

The video camera appears to work fine, but one of the PNY MicroSD cards I bought at Best Buy appears to be defective...  :brickwall:

Here is a link to info on the ContourHD video camera:  http://www.vholdr.com/contourhd/features

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: 66chargerkid on October 01, 2009, 11:26:07 AM
Great to see all yall old timers out again this year and already looking forward to next year

You did a great job driving Quintin...  :yesnod:

You can drive one of my cars on the track in the future.  You showed real restraint when Jerry started tapping the throttle on his Hemi C500...  :cheers:

Allen

moparstuart

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on October 01, 2009, 11:37:34 AM

You can drive one of my cars on the track in the future.  You showed real restraint when Jerry started tapping the throttle on his Hemi C500...  :cheers:

Allen
yeah that jerry what a trouble maker , I think he was trying to get us thrown off.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: moparstuart on October 01, 2009, 11:53:31 AM
Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on October 01, 2009, 11:37:34 AM

Allen
yeah that jerry what a trouble maker , I think he was trying to get us thrown off.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :D

It is probably a good thing you weren't driving... we would have been racing him while you were leaning out of the car trying to get a picture of the two cars side-by-side...   :eek2:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

moparstuart