News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MONSTER MOPAR DSAC WING MEET PICTURES 2009

Started by moparstuart, September 29, 2009, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

this is the last of them      quintin , ron,allen , troy and dave
  we ran into a t-bucket at the gas station filling up in st louis for the trip home
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Quote from: Ghoste on September 30, 2009, 11:11:37 AM
Quote from: Mopurr on September 30, 2009, 10:21:14 AM
The silver 67 Charger is Dave & Darcie Jones' we have been friends for years and they are not members of the forum, not into computers that much.

Dave is the original owner of it and is second owner of a blue 67 with white interior also.

btw the silver is a red interior car.

They have not been out to many shows the last 2 or 3 yrs but have been to many mopar shows in the past

Doh!  I should have recognized it.  I bought a radio from him several years ago for my car and he sent me a pic of the two cars along with the radio and I have it stuck on my toolbox.  Thanks Mopurr.

Not that it matters but I'm going to give myself a pass on not recognizing since the pic on my toolbox doesn't have the hoodscoop on it.  When did he add that? :icon_smile_big:

Mopurr

I think Dave added it about 3 yrs ago.  He went shopping at monster mopar and decided for  a bit of a change