News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Marge Simpson does Playboy!

Started by Magnumcharger, October 19, 2009, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnumcharger

PLAYBOY: First Marilyn Monroe, then Madonna and now Marge Simpson. How does a nice girl from Springfield end up in Playboy?
SIMPSON: A nice girl like me would never display her body if it weren't to raise money for charity. That's why I'm donating my hefty fee from this tasteful pictorial to SPHG—Saving and Preserving Historic Gazebos. Gazebos are disappearing, people, and they're not coming back!

PLAYBOY: You must have gotten some interesting reactions from friends and family. What did Homer say? Lisa? Bart?
SIMPSON: Homer said he was intrigued because he had never heard of your magazine. The notion of women posing in the buff was completely foreign to him. Wasn't it sweet of him to lie? When Lisa heard about this, she said it was empowering to see a woman in control of her own body. Wasn't it sweet of her to lie? Bart will never learn about this under any circumstance.

PLAYBOY: Why pose now? Is this something you would have considered when you were younger?
SIMPSON: Oh no. When I was young, I didn't have the wisdom and poise needed to allow myself to be photographed in my underpants, leaning against a jukebox.

PLAYBOY: Regular viewers of the show know you and Homer have always had a great marriage with a healthy sex life. What's your secret to relationship success?
SIMPSON: Homer and I have one rule that has worked incredibly well: Never go to bed hungry.

PLAYBOY: What advice do you give your daughters about men?
SIMPSON: I always tell my Lisa she should marry the man who loves her. It doesn't matter if he's losing his hair or is overweight or is at a bar every night...or if he forgets your birthday and anniversary.... All that matters is that nothing means anything to him but you.

PLAYBOY: What advice do you give Bart about the fairer sex?
SIMPSON: I say, "You won't meet any girls in prison, which is where you seem to be headed."

PLAYBOY: When did you first know Homer was the one?
SIMPSON: Well, when the doctor said I was pregnant, I heard a voice saying "That's the man you're going to marry." The voice was my mother's.

PLAYBOY: Have you ever thought about dyeing your hair blonde? Do blondes have less fun?
SIMPSON: I don't know about blondes, but I just found a few grays in my blue. It's as though there's a civil war on top of my head.

PLAYBOY: As a stay-at-home mom, what do you pride yourself on doing around the house?
SIMPSON: Searching for your magazines and throwing them away.

PLAYBOY: In the bedroom?
SIMPSON: Yes, they're usually in the bedroom.

PLAYBOY: When you were Lisa's age, what did you think your adult life would be like? How does the reality measure up to your early expectations?
SIMPSON: When I was a little girl there were three men I wanted to marry: Elton John, Paul Lynde and Charles Nelson Reilly. But for some reason it never worked out.

PLAYBOY: Generally speaking, magazine covers are the purview of celebrities. Did you ever want to be famous? Do you enjoy this attention?
SIMPSON: I'm just happy to be a MILK—Mom I'd Like to Know.

For more provocative poses from Marge, watch the Simpsons episode "The Devil Wears Nada" Sunday, November 15 at 8 p.m. (7 p.m. Central) on Fox.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

PocketThunder

Ummmm yeahhhhhhhhhh............   :ahum:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Magnumcharger

John_Kunkel

Marge will be a breath of fresh air compared to the cookie cutter bottle blonds with huge ....
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bull

Quote from: John_Kunkel on October 19, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Marge will be a breath of fresh air compared to the cookie cutter bottle blonds with huge ....

That's true. Eight fingers, eight toes, yellow skin and blue hair... doesn't get more unique than that.

Magnumcharger

Quote from: John_Kunkel on October 19, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

True.
But remember when Marge had implants?
Talk about HOT!

69bronzeT5

This has got to be the weirdest thread so far (not counting Gowdy's! :lol:) :nana: :nana: :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Magnumcharger

Yes...it is! But people click on it!
Which proves only one thing.

People are interested in Marge Simpson.

And want to see her naked.
:rofl:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Magnumcharger on October 19, 2009, 08:01:48 PM
Yes...it is! But people click on it!
Which proves only one thing.

People are interested in Marge Simpson.

And want to see her naked.
:rofl:

No lie...when I saw the thread title and decided to click, these exact words went through my head "What the hell is Robin up to now..." :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Brock Samson

I much prefer Lois, and I know you know what I'm talkin about!  :D

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NYCMille

I agree... it's a weird thread - HOWEVER!!

Ya'll know that Marge and Lois have NOTHIN' on Jessica Rabbit... CAN I GET A BOOM SHAKA LAAKA!!

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: NYCMille on October 19, 2009, 10:14:29 PM

Ya'll know that Marge and Lois have NOTHIN' on Jessica Rabbit... CAN I GET A BOOM SHAKA LAAKA!!

:2thumbs: :yesnod: :cheers: :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bull

I've got a thing for Velma.

Regarding Marge, I guess we'll finally find out if she's a true bluehead. :icon_smile_cool:

Brock Samson

I'll see your Jessica Rabbitt and Raise you the Major..   :nana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUk2r-cJtTs

Landonsrt

Here's a Good one from South Park. She has no name but DAMN!!

khodne

this reminds me of an old Bevis and Buthead episode.

If you could do a cartoon character which one would it be?

I'd do Ms. Piggy!

You dumb-ass she's a pig.

Ya, I know, I like them with a little meat on their bones!

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 19, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
I'll see your Jessica Rabbitt and Raise you the Major..   :nana:

sorry, looks like Lancer from Robotech...

I'm voting for Lois!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Magnumcharger

Quote from: Khyron on October 20, 2009, 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on October 19, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
I'll see your Jessica Rabbitt and Raise you the Major..   :nana:

sorry, looks like Lancer from Robotech...

I'm voting for Lois!

Yeah Lois is a hottie...but Meg...well, lost on the gene pool.

mikepmcs

Quote from: NYCMille on October 19, 2009, 10:14:29 PM

BOOM SHAKA LAAKA  :2thumbs:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

oh, and her real name is Heidi.  :D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MoparManJim

You know, you all have mention afew names on here that I want to comment on. 

I like cartoons and watch them at times, but for some reason I just don't get the concept of The Simpson's at all though or South Park for that matter. I have watch The Simpson's show afew times and even watch the movie. But yet, to me it seems like a dumb cartoon show. That goes for South Park as well, I have watch one episode of that and had turn it off for afew reason's 1) It made no sense at all, and 2) the foul lauage that was used  ::). What is America coming to anymore.

Who would want to see a cartoon naked is beyond me.  :lol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: MoparManJim on October 20, 2009, 03:19:32 PM

I like cartoons and watch them at times, but for some reason I just don't get the concept of The Simpson's at all though or South Park for that matter. I have watch The Simpson's show afew times and even watch the movie. But yet, to me it seems like a dumb cartoon show. That goes for South Park as well, I have watch one episode of that and had turn it off for afew reason's 1) It made no sense at all, and 2) the foul lauage that was used  ::). What is America coming to anymore.

Well Jim its simple really..... we're all a bunch of horn-dogs!!!!!!!    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MoparManJim

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 20, 2009, 03:22:22 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on October 20, 2009, 03:19:32 PM

Well Jim its simple really..... we're all a bunch of horn-dogs!!!!!!!    :icon_smile_big:

Yea, more like thinking with your small head and not the big one right? :scratchchin: :lol:

Landonsrt

They are cartoons. They're not supposed to make sense. I like southpark because everything they make fun of is going on in the news. They do take it to extremes though.