News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What I play with all day...

Started by yellowcuda, November 29, 2005, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

Get your mind out of the gutter, this is what I get to fuel and move and play with all day, or at least some examples of them. ;D  Anyone have pics of what they play with all day...work I mean :rotz:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

bluesfool

Well, this is what I used to play with anyway...I retired from the navy 2 yrs ago. Now I just play with some windows and vinyl siding...lol

73dodge

Quote from: bluesfool on November 29, 2005, 09:42:23 PM
Well, this is what I used to play with anyway...I retired from the navy 2 yrs ago. Now I just play with some windows and vinyl siding...lol

Hey man where were you stationed I have a buddy that is a LT on those now. He's been attached to P3's for 6 years now and was in Rota for 3 years. I know that's a small tight nit group you might know him.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

2fast4u

LOL Shelly!!! :icon_smile_tongue: I see that your doing a very good job of C.Y.A. to keep the riff raff out!  :icon_smile_big:

Well I don't think a picture of a computer and/or auto parts for GM/JEEP & Honda are very exciting to anybody!  Thats all I mess with all day at work.....now when I go home I still mess with a computer....of course thats why I'm here...LOL!   ::)

2fast

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Duey

Shelley, those are some nice bizjets...way to rub it in [not flying that is...]!

I'm flying a desk right now but here's me a few years ago while I was in the cockpit regularly...

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Shakey

I get to play with all types of vehicles / equipment, when I am not in the office.

Silver R/T

fun and probably pays good too I presume
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

Quote from: Duey on November 29, 2005, 10:39:11 PM
Shelley, those are some nice bizjets...way to rub it in [not flying that is...]!

I'm flying a desk right now but here's me a few years ago while I was in the cockpit regularly...

Cheers,
Duey

a shithook?  eek.... those things would always fall out of the sky when I was in the Army.  Your a brave man duey!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Chryco Psycho

I play with Mopars all day so pic any picture on this site !!

derailed

Quote from: Shakey on November 29, 2005, 11:02:41 PM
I get to play with all types of vehicles / equipment, when I am not in the office.

:o now that looks like fun

yellowcuda

Quote from: Duey on November 29, 2005, 10:39:11 PM

Cheers,
Duey

Don't feel too bad, I don't fly them either.  I only get to fuel them and tow them around.  We get to hitch a ride on maintenance flights occassionally though.

:icon_smile:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

41husk

What I play with all day is not nearly that big, but I tell everyone it's much bigger than it is :icon_smile_cool: ;D :o :yesnod: :flame:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

alenglish

central office at your phone office  Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

andy74

a summer time pic of the store,and my baby girl!

4402tuff4u

Two ring horse cranes at 400 ton lifting capacity each, barge mounted. Photo's show how we get a 25 ton cherry picker from one location to the other. Second photo shows us setting 114 ton pile cap on top of concrete cylinder piles.

Can't wait for the gynecologist member here to post!    :icon_smile_tongue:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

dodgecharger-fan

dodgecharger-fan

As for me, I play with this kind of stuff all day:

The only propellers around here are on top of beanie hats.....

Beer

Wow!
Another former P-3 guy here!
VP-10 1990-1994 NavCom/Tacco

Now I am in charge of this at nite; well at least for 1/2 the year that is...

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

TeeWJay426

At least parts of it anyway....

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

CB

It ain't that big of a toy as some of you guys play with   ^-^
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69_500

sorry no pictures to post here from me. Then again I guess I'll have to find another job first before I post anything.

yellowcuda

Quote from: CB on November 30, 2005, 02:54:12 PM

It ain't that big of a toy as some of you guys play with     ^-^

No pictures of the bodies????

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

69_500

Yeah I was hoping for more of an action photo of the Hurse.

yellowcuda

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on November 30, 2005, 01:41:59 PM
At least parts of it anyway....

So do you blow things up?  Some days I want to do that....... :mrt:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

HAZZARDJOHN

I play with my *mumbles*Swingline Stapler!*mumbles* This is me at my cubicle: :icon_smile_big:

Actually I design Electrical Substations! It is as exciting as it sounds ::)
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."