News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero car trailer

Started by Big Bird, November 17, 2009, 01:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bird

After viewing CornDogsCharger (8/6/09) & Moparstuart (8/7/09)  trailer pics on this forum, i just had to do it.  After seeing both trailers in Talladega i just had to have it !. Attached are a couple of pics i took today.
BIG - BIRD :)

Brock Samson

hergfest

Not to rain on the parade, but I wouldn't want to advertise I have a Superbird in an enclosed trailer.

moparstuart

way to go ron , way to represent team green   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   i do agree I would be scared to advertiser whats in my trailer. But that is very cool .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69bronzeT5

I'd get a picture of a beat up rusty Charger put on the back of a trailer if I had one...it would be cool pulling a nicely restored Charger out of it :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

hemi68charger

Get a picture of Joe Dirt's Daytona or Cars' "The King".........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

billssuperbird

hemigeno

Quote from: hergfest on November 17, 2009, 01:49:18 PM
Not to rain on the parade, but I wouldn't want to advertise I have a Superbird in an enclosed trailer.

I've thought about that very thing.  Even though both my trailer and car are now alarmed and have GPS, I still wonder if it's wise to throw chum in the water.  I've already had my trailer broken into while sitting right next to my shop, and there's not (yet) any graphics on the outside to make some crackhead think there's anything of value inside.

That being said, it looks way cool, Big Bird!!!  :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

I would go with a mural of a pack of rabid, snarling Dobermans!  :lol:

Trailer looks cool!  :2thumbs:

FJ5WING

looks great!
is it paint or vinyl stick on?
wingless now, but still around.

hotrod98

I would never advertise what's inside my racecar trailer.
I had a friend with a motorcycle trailer that was going to put a big Harley Davidson sticker on the side. I pointed out that he was just asking to be broken into. I told him that if I were him, I would put "Acme Styrofoam" "We install" on the side. He did and the trailer has never been broken into. After all, who would go to the trouble of breaking into a trailer to steal styrofoam?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

rnjump

Quote from: hotrod98 on November 17, 2009, 09:29:29 PM
I would never advertise what's inside my racecar trailer.
I had a friend with a motorcycle trailer that was going to put a big Harley Davidson sticker on the side. I pointed out that he was just asking to be broken into. I told him that if I were him, I would put "Acme Styrofoam" "We install" on the side. He did and the trailer has never been broken into. After all, who would go to the trouble of breaking into a trailer to steal styrofoam?
:2thumbs: Very good.... I had a 45,000 car stolen once so I probably would not advertise but that is a pretty cool graphix. You could also advertise for fiberglass insulation.

UFO

I told him that if I were him, I would put "Acme Styrofoam" "We install" on the side.

How many times has someone asked for a quote? :lol:

hotrod98

The trick is...it has to be something that almost no one has a use for.  :2thumbs:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Ghoste

So "Toxic Waste Removal Service" would be a good one too?

BPTRacing

Nice graphic! Love it!

I would love to do that if I ever got another trailer.

I store a buddys new trailer for him (for transporting his Roush Mustang), and asked why he had no FORD decals on it. Claimed he was worried about letting people know what could be in it. So I suggested "Tom's Septic Service" decals.

Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

mikepmcs

After all, who would go to the trouble of breaking into a trailer to steal styrofoam?

MAINER'S

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

That is super cool if you want your car ripped off as mentioned , i would have a pic of a Hugo instead

PocketThunder

I would use a picture of Daytonalo's boat..   :nana:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."