News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

goodmark bumper bars

Started by ht4spd307, June 11, 2020, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ht4spd307

Goodmark bumper bars has anyone used them if so pro's and cons what's the word

Mike DC

What exactly do you mean by "bumper bar"? 

ht4spd307

The reproduction  chrome bars that go on the front and rear of car below the tail/headlights that's what we Aussie's call them  Mike not sure what Americans call them

taxspeaker

Goodmark bumpers-my experience is that they are miserable pieces of misshapen, poorly formed conglomerations of scrap metal. I bought one for my Bird and had to spend 3 days with vises and a welder to get it to fit because they said once it was out of the box it was on me. It was too long, too high and most importantly, just bent wrong.

Admittedly my opinion is based on only one purchase. ;)

DAY CLONA

Think your better off with the AMD bumpers, the chrome is OEM type (nickel/chromium) not triple plate, I've had mine for about 16 yrs now, chrome is still as nice as day one, the car does see wet weather.... granted I only needed the rear bumper  :icon_smile_big:

Mike

ht4spd307

Thanks guys just what i needed to know PS love the precise description Taxspeaker :smilielol: