News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoration - Maintenance services now offered by A+M Hightech

Started by gtx6970, November 17, 2009, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Title says it all. After a long a hard fought summer working for someone else ( one of the former mopar dealerships ) after being in the automobile dealership arena for over 25 years. It's time.

I'm looking to branch out on my own,,, so I'm looking for customers .
I feel I have the knowledge as well as the parts and services networks availiable to do it right the first time.
I've recently leased a local warehouse facility in the 2000 sq ft size to handle multiple cars at once. I have room for 2 complete restorations at any given time and room for 2 to 4  more depending on size and  for smaller less involved repairs.
I would like to stay with Mopars as thats where my primary knowledge base lies,
but other makes or models should not be a major problem , again it comes back to my network resources.

If you have a older vehicle needing anything from maintentence to afull blown restoration. I would love to talk to you about the possibilities .

My shop rate in the $35  an hour on al vehicles older than 1979 with sublet work billed at actual costs . Idealy is to keep it small , simple , affordable and personal.

Or my cell # 859-992-3646 if you have any questions .
And I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your consideration.

Here are a few pictures of my most recent  restoration project
1970 Challenger 340 - matching numbers A66 car