News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We must re-create all the old threads!!!!

Started by RD, July 19, 2005, 02:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

That way when a newbie comes in and asks a question, we can all yell at him to use the DAMN SEARCH OPTION!!!  :icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ponch ®

I refuse to partake in the 5 word story thread. There will never be another like my baby - lasted 2+ years with 10,000+ posts in it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Iceman on July 19, 2005, 02:08:21 PM
I refuse to partake in the 5 word story thread. There will never be another like my baby - lasted 2+ years with 10,000+ posts in it.
Awww, do you need a hankie? :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

I'll get right on it....5,370+ threads coming RIGHT up! ::)

Seriously tho, it is a bummer that they are all gone :'(
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 19, 2005, 02:17:01 PM

no, but i will need a box of Kleenex when Charger Aficionado shows up and starts posting pics of his Awesome MOPAR Chick.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

69hemi

Are all the tech archives lost also or are they safe on a backup disc somehwere?
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

Ghoste

I believe they are still hidden away in Troy's secret lair. 

Johnny SixPack

Tisk, tisk.

Don't get yer panties in a bunch.

If anything, it's a testament to your spirit Mojo-man.

Would some German beer, or mabye pix of Jessica Alba sway your decision?

You know you wanna post.

Where would we be without the young wet b*tches anyhow? ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Iceman on July 19, 2005, 02:19:49 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 19, 2005, 02:17:01 PM

no, but i will need a box of Kleenex when Charger Aficionado shows up and starts posting pics of his Awesome MOPAR Chick.
hehehe ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

I aint hatin' on the new thread...im just saying it aint the same.   

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Iceman on July 19, 2005, 02:25:46 PM

Yeah, things change all the time.  :yesnod:

It ain't the same site anymore. :icon_smile_dead: :icon_smile_sad:

And you're Iceman now. ;D

So, where's the young wet b*tches man? :icon_smile_tongue:

At least find Orange Crush and see if he won't shave his back for fun again.   :hah: :crazy: :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

69hemi

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2005, 02:22:40 PM
I believe they are still hidden away in Troy's secret lair.  

Does he need help in getting them back up?   Does he need help in getting it up?
Inquiring minds want to know
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

ChargerBill

I'm thinking that EVERYONE who is interested in OLD info search through the Wayback files and also their own files and save everything in one location. We could probably come up with a good archive in a short time.
Life is a highway...

Ghoste

I think Troy is still establishing the legalities of hosting information that comes from Jesse's site.  I'm not sure about that but I think that is the deal.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

4402tuff4u

Come on MOJO!!! It's a clone from the original! Where is the spirit? We are like the Pheonix bird that was raised from the ashes - that should be a compliment to you.  :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

NHCharger

During to last DC meltdown we had a discussion about who owns the threads. I believe Troy said that each member who posted owns his post in the thread. Maybe Troy can enlighten us on this when he gets a chance.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BigBlockSam

QuoteI refuse to partake in the 5 word story thread. There will never be another like my baby - lasted 2+ years with 10,000+ posts in it.   
never say never
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RD

nonconformist
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

PocketThunder

Quote from: formula_440 on July 19, 2005, 02:30:15 PM
Quote from: Iceman on July 19, 2005, 02:25:46 PM

At least find Orange Crush and see if he won't shave his back for fun again.   :hah: :crazy: :2thumbs:

Johnny

i think that was fastbackJohn

nothin beats RollingThunders "what to do when your 17" thread....   :icon_smile_big:    :icon_smile_big:    :icon_smile_big: 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."