News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS Superbird wing for $30K?

Started by Ricomondo, December 05, 2013, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricomondo

Just got my new issue of the WW newsletter and there is a person asking $30,000 for an NOS S'Bird wing (3 pcs ) still in the wrapper. :smilielol:
Really hope that's a typo.....
1970 Mr. Norm's Challenger T/A

Hemi Runner

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Old Moparz

I can think of two, maybe three different vendors that have a bunch of NOS parts for sale with prices like that. Some of these parts I've seen at swap meets over & over & over with more rips on the packages every year.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ricomondo

I'd hate to see if he had a nose for sale..... :shruggy:

A383Wing

Quote from: Old Moparz on December 06, 2013, 10:14:21 AM
I can think of two, maybe three different vendors that have a bunch of NOS parts for sale with prices like that. Some of these parts I've seen at swap meets over & over & over with more rips on the packages every year.   :lol:

Initials wouldn't be "F.M." would it?

Ricomondo

Hey!! Leave Fra...er I mean that guy alone! He's just trying to make a living!....LOL! :D

A383Wing

Quote from: Ricomondo on December 07, 2013, 06:28:18 PM
Hey!! Leave Fra...er I mean that guy alone! He's just trying to make a living!....LOL! :D

not off me, he won't

Ricomondo

Amen to that.  :2thumbs:
But he's still in business. :brickwall:

FJ5WING

If he is selling something I want/need Im in line to buy. Just need to be sure what youre buying is what you want.
wingless now, but still around.

Ghoste

And that you're willing to pay pay pay!