News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

High Quality HID Conversion Kits $75 Shipped! :cheers:

Started by JaySJNR, November 27, 2009, 05:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaySJNR

Hi my name is Jay from JNRMotorsport and i am here to post up our high quality HID Kits by Onex!
All our HID kits are from O-nex they are 100% plug and play with 1 year warranty Onex is a very well know company for their HID's all the kits and inspected and assemble in japan where the R&D of the kits are from. For more information on their products see www.o-nex.com - Automotive Xenon & Bi-Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Conversion Kits for Cars & Motorcycles O-Nex kits

The HID kits will be $75 Shipped for the original conversion kit, $85 to add 3000k JDM yellow, $95 shipped for the Super Slim Ballast, and $115 shipped for the Bi-Xenon(Hi&Low Beam)
If you need to find a specific bulb size please feel free to ask me or check out this link www.sylvania.com/consumerproducts/automotivelightiing/lampreplacementguide/

Why buy from us? I found some hid's on ebay and else where for $39.99 and $49.99 shipped! Well i am not here to convince people to buy from us at JNR i am just here to put another product up for consideration, At JNR we have kept this price since our company started 7 years ago and we have confidence this is one of the best HID you can buy if not second to none.

Color Chart:

O-nex HID $75/$85(JDM yellow 3k) shipped

O-nex Super Slim Ballast Kit $95 shipped
(Just the Ballast Shown Everything else in the kit is the same as orginal except for the super slim ballast)

O-nex Bi-Xenon(Hi&Low Beam) $115 Shipped

Co-Workers Car from Gallery
07 GTI with O-nex HID Kit 8000k/Super Yellow Fog Light

more comming soon after i find the pics =D

If you want to make any orders please send me a pm or email with the kit you want how you want to receive your kits(local pickup or shipping) and how you want to pay.

Thanks for reading If you have any questions with the product/orders/payment/shipping/pickup please give me a call at 626-215-5045(Personal Cell please don't prank) or email me directly JaySJNR@yahoo.com

-JayS@JNRMotorsport